Gaming Can't play SNES VC games on my N3DS

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello.

I have a N3DS that runs A9LH Luma3DS with firmware 11.0 and for the life of me can't get any SNES VC games to run. They install ok but when I go to run them they start but stay on the Nintendo 3DS splash screen (One with the moving red line type things)

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix this? The CFW is the latest releases version

jonnytron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i had a similar issue when i tried installing pilotwings snes. you might have to fix them in your eshop or go through the .tik download route (what i resorted to and it worked).

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i had a similar issue when i tried installing pilotwings snes. you might have to fix them in your eshop or go through the .tik download route (what i resorted to and it worked).

So I install the .til file and download it via the eshop or download via say Ciangel?

jonnytron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried the cia from ciangel and that also just gave me the stuck loading screen. install the .tik file but the final step will be to download or fix from the eshop.

Reactions: MartinDocNewland

RealityNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello.

I have a N3DS that runs A9LH Luma3DS with firmware 11.0 and for the life of me can't get any SNES VC games to run. They install ok but when I go to run them they start but stay on the Nintendo 3DS splash screen (One with the moving red line type things)

Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix this? The CFW is the latest releases version
Yeah,it's because of the seed. All you have to do, is to go to the page of the game on the eShop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one