Can't install pkg on CFW

0ne_bins211

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I can't install any pkg on my CFW since I've installed the 4.89 ofw on my cfw 4.88, on the xbm screen, the folder to install pkg files has no name as well as the cfw settings folder.

I tryed to update my cfw to 4.89 but when it reach 79%, it keep saying "The data is corrupted"

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you need to patch your NAND/NOR before you can install a CFW. PS3xploit is currently down.
If I'm guessing right, there is no other way than to use an E3 flasher to patch your NAND/NOR in order to install a CFW at this point of time.

Last edited by Ferris1000,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I can't install any pkg on my CFW since I've installed the 4.89 ofw on my cfw 4.88, on the xbm screen, the folder to install pkg files has no name as well as the cfw settings folder.

I tryed to update my cfw to 4.89 but when it reach 79%, it keep saying "The data is corrupted"
unfortunately, you can't install cfw atm unless you use a flasher. I don't think the toolbox is available right now, so you pretty much have no choice but to use hen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1