Homebrew cant boot homebrew launcher on 9.2 (oot3dhax)

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
couldnt find a gq thread to ask this in so i figured i should make a thread
anyways
i managed to successfully downgrade my 2ds (10.7) to 9.2. now, according to the plailect guide, id have to install decrypt9wip. i go onto oot3d to boot homebrew, and when i attempt to boot it, my 2ds comes to the following error
An error has occured.

Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system.

i looked around on reddit & google, all the resolutions applied to browserhax and such. how can i fix this?
thanks for any help.

Reactions: Gamingmeteor

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
couldnt find a gq thread to ask this in so i figured i should make a thread
anyways
i managed to successfully downgrade my 2ds (10.7) to 9.2. now, according to the plailect guide, id have to install decrypt9wip. i go onto oot3d to boot homebrew, and when i attempt to boot it, my 2ds comes to the following error
An error has occured.

Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system.

i looked around on reddit & google, all the resolutions applied to browserhax and such. how can i fix this?
thanks for any help.
Lol, only oothax 2.5 works on 9.2 oothax on 10.7 is 2.6. It won't work trust me I've done the same thing and tried. I can install oothax 4 u again if u send it to me and I will do a9lh if you want. Why not use browserhax cuz you won't be able to install oothax then, without powersaves. Use sploit installer for pot in the homebrew starter kit.

Last edited by Gamingmeteor,

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, only oothax 2.5 works on 9.2 oothax on 10.7 is 2.6. It won't work trust me I've done the same thing and tried. I can install oothax 4 u again if u send it to me and I will do a9lh if you want. Why not use browserhax cuz you won't be able to install oothax then, without powersaves.
can you show me how to do it?
i dont know how to use browserhax, and even then im not sure if browserhax still works on 10.7

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So you got oothax now again after using one of the last few options in the launcher aka sploit_oothax ? Also downgrade to 2.1.0 and install A9LH you'll be able to update to the latest version and keep all had no matter what :P if you need help I'll pm you when I get home with a guide on how to do it.

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you got oothax now again after using one of the last few options in the launcher aka sploit_oothax ? Also downgrade to 2.1.0 and install A9LH you'll be able to update to the latest version and keep all had no matter what :P if you need help I'll pm you when I get home with a guide on how to do it.
n word what

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically I've done it twice its very easy if you follow the steps. Make a NAND backup search online if you have to.
yea
i got decryptwip (i believe its called) n i did a backup of my sysnand to nandmin.bin
it just finished. now the 2.1 transfer?

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeh I gave you all guides above :D
well i made the sysnand backup thing on decryptwip using the qr code method u gave me, so the decryptwip (browser) link u gave me is useless right?

e: the one u gave me was just a method to opening decrypt right?

syringe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeh I edited it before you posted just the the 2nd and 3rd
e: read e2
you still here? need ur help
so i got to part 4 of the guide u showed me (https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Installing-arm9loaderhax)
and im at this part
Go to http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin on your 3DS

im p sure im on 2.1.0, i cant tell bc my screen is like zoomed in on the right lol, hard to explain but if u get me u get me
anyways
so when i put in that link, it just brings up some search results to like troubleshooting threads on like reddit & such
what i do?

e2: ok i got past that issue but now i cant do the sys update

Last edited by syringe,

Gamingmeteor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry but you posted 4:30 am in the morning lol for me, anyway if you put in a link to search it won't go to it it will go to google search and search that link. Go to bookmarks edit an existing one with the link, and then don't press a single button or touch the screen or it won't work when it comes up with the menu, press select/start to install A9LH. Wait sys update? Press select on boot to load up luma cfw settings make sure everything is fine. The if you go to settings and it says VER 2.1.0 then try update IT WILL FAIL, and next time it should say SYS 2.1.0 then IT WILL UPDATE.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1