Hardware C'ant access vsh or recovery menu

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
getting it on ebay will be long since i'm in Africa....
And the shop next to me only sell ps vita 3ds and Ps3 part...
Sorry I can't be of more help. You could rob the part out of any other model other than the E1000 and Go. I do believe it's universal between the 1000, 2000, and 3000.

Should probably wait to see if Foxi4 has any other ideas. I've only recently gotten back into Homebrew after a busy four years, so he probably has more up to date knowledge.

PSProblem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem, my HOME button is not working instead the function of it was replaced with the SCREEN button, but the function of SCREEN button with the brightness is okay, its still adjusting the brightness when pushed.

juliomachado

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
mimi-dono where you able to find out what happened to your psp home button being switched to sound and screen button? I have exactly the same problems as you, I'm not able to press the home button anymore and some japanese games does not work too when trying to press start. Any ideas to what to do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I had the same problem, my HOME button is not working instead the function of it was replaced with the SCREEN button, but the function of SCREEN button with the brightness is okay, its still adjusting the brightness when pushed.
I'm am having the same symptons on my psp as you say. Did you find a way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, but atleast i have the amazing spiderman and red dead redemption 1 too, they are more...