Gaming Can't access the Club Nintendo Stars Catalogue!

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I never really got to spend my stars, had a few 1000 saved from the GameCube / GBA days when all Nintendo offered was some desktop themes for Windows XP. Nintendo decided to erase all those stars in 2010 i think it was.

Earlier this year I redeemed all the ones from my DS / 3DS games to get some Mario Golf balls, just to feel like I got something in the end! (They look quite nice to be fair). I only got a Wii U in June / July and never bothered to redeem any codes, knowing i'd never have enough to get anything else.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I never really got to spend my stars, had a few 1000 saved from the GameCube / GBA days when all Nintendo offered was some desktop themes for Windows XP. Nintendo decided to erase all those stars in 2010 i think it was.

Earlier this year I redeemed all the ones from my DS / 3DS games to get some Mario Golf balls, just to feel like I got something in the end! (They look quite nice to be fair). I only got a Wii U in June / July and never bothered to redeem any codes, knowing i'd never have enough to get anything else.
Oh, then could you send me a code? I only need exactly 250!

paulie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo really tried to frustrate their customers with the Club Nintendo.
As if erasing your old stars wasnt enough I found out that they also decided to let voucher codes expire..
I had several unused codes that I could not redeeem due to expiration dates on the codes.
(yes, I saved up the vouchers since I knew that stars would expire, so I thought that saving the vouchers until I needed the stars would be beneficial...)

Anyways: 3 more codes.
For me they expired when I tried them several days ago.
But since Club Nintendo remains open longer than they promised they might have also lifted the expiration of codes (I complained on that on twitter when other people and me were also complaining about the catalogus being offline
I dont know which games they are for though
IMG_20150930_211151647.jpg IMG_20150930_211203586.jpg IMG_20150930_211214163.jpg

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I can still use it! ;)
See my last post for possible codes.

Apologies for double posting, but I cant seem to get the quote function in post edit mode

Last edited by paulie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ