Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol you're right!!!!!!!!1!11
It says 32GB, but my computer says it's only 29GB...
You can't use a 32gb sd card for rednand if the wiiu is a 32gb model you need a 64gb SD card this is because a 32 gb sd card is always slightly less than actually being 32gb in this cause the SD card you have is 29gb and the wiiu nand is exactly 32gb.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You can't use a 32gb sd card for rednand if the wiiu is a 32gb model you need a 64gb SD card this is because a 32 gb sd card is always slightly less than actually being 32gb in this cause the SD card you have is 29gb and the wiiu nand is exactly 32gb.
Well, duh, I know...

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SD cards have a fixed lifespan after which they get locked and don't allow further writing. Unless it's a new card I bet it just died of natural causes.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's the way I tell people that I'm done repeating myself.
All the way through this thread people have been nothing but nice and went out thier way to help you yet you have been pretty much rude to everyone. People ask you questions and you reply with only half the information or don't reply at all people give you answers and you give snarky or rude replys back.

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
All the way through this thread people have been nothing but nice and went out thier way to help you yet you have been pretty much rude to everyone. People ask you questions and you reply with only half the information or don't reply at all people give you answers and you give snarky or rude replys back.
Well, sorry, I wasn't trying to be rude.
My bad...[emoji14]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya