Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i make a rapid search to show you a screen

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1462388453-sans-titre-1.jpg
Your desktop triggers me with the icon placement and unorganized files. And nice Hentai on the lower left side haha. 'Days off'

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I just want to point out that PyGecko and TCP Gecko are the codehandler. The inject codehandler option in JGeckoU injects a modification that mirrors early memory into the A0 range and currently only works for 5.3.2. If the problem was the codehandler you would not be able to connect with anything. As to why some of you are having issues connecting, I can't give you a definitive answer. I had an issue like that some time ago and the only way I could find around it and still use the TCP Gecko.Net application was to use a modified codehandler that releases sockets that @Onion_Knight made. It connected and let me do some work every time, but still lost connection when doing memory dumps or using memory viewer, sometimes not allowing me to connect again.

I should also note that you can only connect with one method at a time, even if the modified codehandler I spoke about above is ported to 5.5.x. That is to say, if you are connected using PyGecko (the python libraries) or TCP Gecko.Net (the application) or JGeckoU, you will have to disconnect with it before you can connect with another. It can only handle one connection at a time.

Misledz

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just want to point out that PyGecko and TCP Gecko are the codehandler. The inject codehandler option in JGeckoU injects a modification that mirrors early memory into the A0 range and currently only works for 5.3.2. If the problem was the codehandler you would not be able to connect with anything. As to why some of you are having issues connecting, I can't give you a definitive answer. I had an issue like that some time ago and the only way I could find around it and still use the TCP Gecko.Net application was to use a modified codehandler that releases sockets that @Onion_Knight made. It connected and let me do some work every time, but still lost connection when doing memory dumps or using memory viewer, sometimes not allowing me to connect again.

I should also note that you can only connect with one method at a time, even if the modified codehandler I spoke about above is ported to 5.5.x. That is to say, if you are connected using PyGecko (the python libraries) or TCP Gecko.Net (the application) or JGeckoU, you will have to disconnect with it before you can connect with another. It can only handle one connection at a time.
Fuck, that explains a lot with JGecko, it would freeze when you enter the game id and name. And it upsets me greatly. I haven't gotten the dnet to work at all when in hyrule warriors. It just doesn't let me connect and I've given up in hopes someone will do something about it eventually. I have 0 issues with XBXTCP and I've edited my xenoblade save. What annoys me is the fact that the same way, I can't connect via tcpgecko dnet. It works on browser, but not in game. Also I'm on 5.5.1 so that explains JGecko. If you would be kind enough to upload the Onion Knight version, I really don't care about stability anymore, I'd rather just have it work once than not at all.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos

Is this on pygecko + loadiine's game settings?

Deathwing Zero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If I recall, the XenobladeX TCP trainer thing also had a codes tab or something that you could use to send custom codes? That should work for Hyrule Warriors if you can get it to connect. Since you're having issues with Hyrule Warriors could you test another game for me? When I was having that issue it was Hyrule Warriors as well. It may be that it's a problem game.

Is this on pygecko + loadiine's game settings?
No, it wouldn't work with Loadiine because that needs a modified Kernel Exploit (which I believe is what Kernel Exploit 10 is for). As far as I know it only works for 5.3.2, but I will link it in a moment and people can feel free to try it in on 5.5.1.

*EDIT*
Here is a link to the codehandler I was talking about. Again, it may not work for 5.5.1. I don't have 5.5.1 to test it so I can't guarantee anything, but I'm guessing it won't work on 5.5.1.

Last edited by Deathwing Zero,

Kyrara

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the creator from the Code Handler have posted that its only work for 5.3.2.
So if you use it the console freeze.
In JGeckoU is the option to deactivate the Code Handler.

D

Deleted User

OP
..That's why we turned it off. The issue is that TCP GDN is not workign atm.

Duckling

Sorry for being dumb ;(
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
I got pygecko working and currently using tcpgecko running on splatoon thanks!

0nethe

Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Can you explain your steps to me please?
For me, I am on 5.5.0 and I launch the Kexploit with loading then I launch the homebrew launcher then load GX2 0.3 ; go to game setting, select pygecko, check ON, launch your game, put wiiu ip inside Gecko dotNET and connect.
I was able to upgrade all my stuff on Splatoon few hours ago by myself.
My only issues now is, how to make it work with Legit game on Disc or HDD. I have few games but game always crash with blackscreen tellimg me to hold power button for 3s blablabla !!
Is it even possible with legit game? I don't want to redownload my Bayonetta 2 unless I can try to dump it.

Edit:
Never mind!! After upgrading my firmware from 5.5.0 to 5.5.1, everything works fine ( I can now use TCPGecko by itself with no crash hence connect to it then launch any legit game :) So happy right now.

Last edited by 0nethe,

OscarGolo2801

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anybody on 5.5.1 has already made it ? Because if I try to use pyGecko i get error 160-XXX opening Splatoon disk

I will say the steps I do if it helps: Use kexploit, run pyGecko it returns me to home menu, then I open the game and the error appears.

D

Deleted User

OP
@Bortz or other awesome mod: can the thread be changed to "Cannot run TCP Gecko.NET [5.5.1]" as PyGecko works, but TCP GDN does not.
Even then. this thread could be locked: Splatoon's 2 clients work, JGeckoU works without codehandler (but it's being ported rn), and TCP Gecko.NET might be ported over.

GoldCobra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Is there a way now to run TCPgecko on Splatoon? Whatever I try (pygecko, tcpgecko), Splatoon either hangs on the loading screen or it simply doesnt connect. Other games work though...

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes: run it. run splatoon, then open the colourizer or octoling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone