Hacking Can you play backups on psp 3.60 Henaku?

• Thread starter Deleted-401606
  • Start date
  • Views 2,406
  • Replies 15
D

Deleted-401606

OP
Just to make things clear,can you now play backups on the ps vita? I am asking this because I may want to buy a ps vita and wanted to make sure before i spent the money. Thanks GBAtemp.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
yeah buts a Loooong process
but does indeed work...

A long process to hack it? Or a long process to boot up each individual game? I am sorry for all the noob questions and asking things that have been asked before,but it is a real mess trying to find answers.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It´s a really simple process. You need to be on Henkaku and just FTP the .vpk files and install then. PM me and I send you some links.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
It´s a really simple process. You need to be on Henkaku and just FTP the .vpk files and install then. PM me and I send you some links.

Please PM me since I can't PM for some reason. So once the VPK is installed its like any other official game?

Reactions: MUDD_BR
D

Deleted User

OP
Ok, sending links now! Please spread to another users via PM!
Out of curiosity, if you're wanting to spread the word to other users in need of the same help, what makes it so unsuitable to post here? As long as there are no warez/copyrighted links involved, it's a much easier way to give those said people that help more easily...

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Out of curiosity, if you're wanting to spread the word to other users in need of the same help, what makes it so unsuitable to post here? As long as there are no warez/copyrighted links involved, it's a much easier way to give those said people that help more easily...
It´s a google drive link that 'may' have some copyrighted stuff, so I don´t think it can be posted here.

D

Deleted-401606

OP
It´s a google drive link that 'may' have some copyrighted stuff, so I don´t think it can be posted here.

I appreciate the help Mudd_BR , on the 3ds section i would have been chewed out for asking this question. Maybe it's because we have less people on the vita but anyways,I greatly appreciate your contributions to the website.

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I appreciate the help Mudd_BR , on the 3ds section i would have been chewed out for asking this question. Maybe it's because we have less people on the vita but anyways,I greatly appreciate your contributions to the website.
That´s it, we´re here to help each other, brother!

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its weird to me ... this whole forum is basically about
PIRACY ! oh but if we call it a DUMP..... that's cool... :) ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That´s it, we´re here to help each other, brother!

Respect Bro !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1