Homebrew Can the Wii U Console Have Homebrew Installed for both Wii U and vWii?

HomebrewJay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have homebrew installed for the Wii U; but I'm not sure if I can have the vWii homebrew installed as well. Can someone confirm?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have homebrew installed for the Wii U; but I'm not sure if I can have the vWii homebrew installed as well. Can someone confirm?
Well there is a homebrew app that can load homebrew from vwii from wii u. If you install them as channel forwarders on your vwii for example SNES9XGX channel forwarder or Wiiflow You can use the homebrew app to load the homebrew from wii u mode to vwii mode.

From what i know, you can't install vwii homebrew on wii u menu, but that hbl2hbc is what is called will probably be close enough. (Only limitation is that it only works with channels on the vwii home menu, Don't forget to have a SD card or usb with the homebrew setup for vwii on it.)

thomasnet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think he means he don't know if he can have HBL and HBC installed at the same time (the answer is yes)...

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Kirby: Airride a day before I bought Breath of the Wild on my Haxchi installed Wii U.
So basically, yeah. All you basically need is a SD Card, a Wii exploitable game, and a DS Virtual Console exploitable game.

D

Deleted User

I was playing Kirby: Airride a day before I bought Breath of the Wild on my Haxchi installed Wii U.
So basically, yeah. All you basically need is a SD Card, a Wii exploitable game, and a DS Virtual Console exploitable game.
wuphax = No exploitable Wii game needed.

Reactions: Jakic007

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, wut