Homebrew Can someone make an Android app for Tubehax?

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I might look into putting something like this together. lol There was a tutorial somewhere on how to access the exploit without changing your DNS and it led you to the actual site itself where the exploit is. It's really just downloading the site locally then hosting it via some kind of local server on your phone then tethering.

EDIT: Okay, I think you would need the Tubehax source from Smealum, then someone who's experienced in programming could do something. I could only get the firmware selection thing to work, but hitting submit would do nothing. I used HTTtrack, but it only seemed to get the index.html.

You could just tether your phone and just use your data plan to load the exploit if you really wanted to.

Last edited by Selim873,

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tether my phone to my 3DS and then once it loads the exploits I turn off my hotspot. Even if you're on a limited data plan this will be liking spitting in the ocean, it barely takes up any data at all.

Reactions: Selim873

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tether my phone to my 3DS and then once it loads the exploits I turn off my hotspot. Even if you're on a limited data plan this will be liking spitting in the ocean, it barely takes up any data at all.
Pretty much. All the bigger files are on your SD card. This exploit is just text, so you're more than likely using under 50kb to just run it.

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the address one can go to to get the index.html? :P
smea.mtheall.com

Also for those that want to you can host the website on your android without internet access and have your 3da connect to the fake hotspot. The biggest issue with this is that you have to have a dns to automatically redirect youtube to smea.mtheall.com or else it just wont work since you cant do without the dna since it cant connect to youtube first to escape.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Obtain smea webpages, payloads and other stuffs wouldn't be really a problem for someone with experience on that... Problem would be create either HTTP and DNS Server on a same Android app, I think! In fact, just a DNS server app will be very difficult to make, AFAIK (maybe, I'm wrong, but IDK)!

N0n@me

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Obtain smea webpages, payloads and other stuffs wouldn't be really a problem for someone with experience on that... Problem would be create either HTTP and DNS Server on a same Android app, I think!
You can host the website through a app called Kws on android you can make a offline hotspot through the app wifi tether router, so we just need a dns server for android I looked arounda and tryed some that are on the playstore but I couldnt get it to work and I dont know much about dns servers to properly set one up on android any ways.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-