Can I use SteamDeck to go online with rpcs3 xmb?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just for the fun's on SteamDeck I want to access package installer via xmb so it's like a full on ps3 xmb experience I know launching the game directly from the back end may work but it's more fun to do it from the xmb also, only issue when I try to scan for wireless network it says no access point detected. I've enabled Network in the backend of the emulator. Tried adding a ipv4 no luck so far.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you try a wired connection? I don't know what wireless shenanigans you need a wireless connection for.

Anyways now you can also create desktop link if you right click on the title (Which is also true for most emulators nowadays) ; it's my prefered way of having a menu (windows desktop) steam is too much hassle and it makes good desktop icons too lol.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try a wired connection? I don't know what wireless shenanigans you need a wireless connection for.

Anyways now you can also create desktop link if you right click on the title (Which is also true for most emulators nowadays) ; it's my prefered way of having a menu (windows desktop) steam is too much hassle and it makes good desktop icons too lol.
Could be because the SteamDeck is portable just a guess though.

Micolash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just for the fun's on SteamDeck I want to access package installer via xmb so it's like a full on ps3 xmb experience I know launching the game directly from the back end may work but it's more fun to do it from the xmb also, only issue when I try to scan for wireless network it says no access point detected. I've enabled Network in the backend of the emulator. Tried adding a ipv4 no luck so far.
Try This: Go into Settings -> Network ->Change the 'Network Status' to Connected

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto