can I insert my previous SD card into a homebrewed 3ds?

penguinslovepasta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this might be a silly question but I've googled it sooo much and nothing has come up. I recently homebrewed my 3ds and everything is fine! the issue is that I think my swapnotes somehow got deleted? maybe they didn't transfer correctly but idk. I have a lot of memories on there and I don't wanna lose them. I'm assuming the swapnote data is on my previous 2gb sd card? I used a new 64gb to homebrew my 3ds. I'm wondering if anything bad would happen if I pop out my 64gb sd card (where all the homebrew data is) and pop in my old 2gb sd card just to see if my saved data from my swapnote is in there. would I corrupt anything? pls and thank u!

Pk11

A catgirl with a DSi
Trophies
Website
pk11.us
XP
Country
United States
Swapping SD's is fine, and yeah that's possible to be the issue if you didn't copy everything

If that is the issue you can either copy the Nintendo 3DS folder over or (since that might result in overwriting some things from the new one) you can back it up using Checkpoint on the old SD, copy Checkpoint's backup over, and restore it on the new one

Follow 3ds.hacks.guide's finalizing setup on the 2GB SD if you don't have any homebrew on it and want to use Checkpoint

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Uncensored patch for Barbie games?