Homebrew Can i download DLC content with Hans??

Johnm9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello guys, i bought Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butoden at gamestop, and i want to download the DLC with the code that gamestop gave to me, but, when i use Hans, the game is telling me that i need to update the console. Any ideas of what i need to do?? Does the game works with hans??

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been able to get stuff from eShop through HANS, but not DLC.
Have you tried setting on the setting of "firmware spoofing"? I have not yet bought any DLC through HANS sorry if I was not of help.

Riku358

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Have you tried setting on the setting of "firmware spoofing"? I have not yet bought any DLC through HANS sorry if I was not of help.
so if you are able to extrac content for eshop , also update are in? , so we can update without eshop ?:sleep::sleep:

Johnm9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yes dude, i already did it, i used firmware spoofing option and no results. :/

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Extreme Butoden had 2 download codes here in Europe: Super Butouden 2 (which had to be redemeed at eShop or the Nintendo redeem site) and the early access to some assistant characters (which could only be redemeed in-game).

Maybe smealum can fix that, but since this is just early access (you can unlock them via normal gameplay too) you are not losing too much.

3dsiziritai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I can not load the DLC.
However, there are people who are connected to the online through the HANS.
This will be the evidence that can load the DLC.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
If I was to extract the files from a smash bros update and then compile it into a smash bros romFS do you think it would work? I have a cia of the latest smash update and would extract the files if it worked. If no one knows I will give it a go.

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I was to extract the files from a smash bros update and then compile it into a smash bros romFS do you think it would work? I have a cia of the latest smash update and would extract the files if it worked. If no one knows I will give it a go.
it could.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CameronCataclysm @ CameronCataclysm: Why no blog posts about Nitendont going after Garry's Mod repos that have been up for a decade or 2?