Hacking Can anyone confirm the controls of Nintendont?

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a little update here.
It seems the controls for the Wii Remote with motion based controls are getting easier. I just had to expirment with it for a long time... (And I mean a LONG TIME!) Camera controls that require motion with holding c seem to be the hardest since functionality will be a problem.

The control functionality still works fine, and you can play through the game just fine. The only issues you will have is blocking attacks, changing camera angles, picking up pigs, and using the telescope. The mechanics of it are werid enough.

I wouldn't say it's 100% worth it to stick with a Wiimote. But the functionality is fine, but unless you want perfect functionallity it's best to use a GC Controller. Hope this thread helps a few people who are new to Nintendont,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ORRR OR NOW Think about it for a moment.... just think.
This may sound crazy but ummm how about anyone who thinks about playing Legend of zelda on game cube, get this instead?

260px-TWW_US_Box.jpg
518yOx4UF7L.jpg

260px-Twilight_Princess_GCN_US_boxart.jpg
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg
519oJUXkoKL.jpg

THIS POST ONLY PRETAINS TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT PLAYED THESE GAMES YET, AND EVEN SOME WHO HAS

Don't take this seriously. :creep:

Reactions: petethepug

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ORRR OR NOW Think about it for a moment.... just think.
This may sound crazy but ummm how about anyone who thinks about playing Legend of zelda on game cube, get this instead?

260px-TWW_US_Box.jpg
518yOx4UF7L.jpg

260px-Twilight_Princess_GCN_US_boxart.jpg
The_Legend_of_Zelda_Twilight_Princess_Game_Cover.jpg
519oJUXkoKL.jpg

THIS POST ONLY PRETAINS TO ANYONE WHO HAS NOT PLAYED THESE GAMES YET, AND EVEN SOME WHO HAS

Don't take this seriously. :creep:
So true.
They try to make HD/1080p quality graphics for certian games. I can already see them taking Skyward Sword completely onto the NX but putting the label on the game "NEW!" And "HD!" With a price tag of $60 USD :P. The way Nintendo handles remakes is kind of getting out of hand, I just wish they could make new ideas for more games for Zelda games (We only have one so far but that's for Breath of the Wild.) today. Breath of the wild just seems to take place in basically Minecraft but with a few things adjusted just to make it new (You can really tell if you pay close attention to some details :unsure:.) Not all of it is Minecraft but most of it just takes it on a scale mainly the mechanics like hunting, creating armor, etc. Hopefully there will be more adventure, and fighting (We may obviously see more dungeon like games, mechanics, fights, etc from the original games have to offer.)

Psst:
Some people can't afford a Wii U!!! We have our reasons why we rather play GC/Wii Games.

Sorry my social anxiety was kicking in, I was just about to call you out on it if you were trying to say the exact opposite (That you should buy a Wii U Game over a GC, or Wii... When I mentioned it before, and in my signature I don't have a Wii U. I get your trying to tell other people but this seems more dircted at me as a person. ??? I get that your trying to help but I bought the game for a reason, I did not buy it becuase I was stupid, it's becuase I don't have a Wii U. Plus what is up with the eyebrows!!! Something seems off here.)

Last edited by petethepug,

petethepug

PUG
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Wii-U so I doubt they'd be as much fun just looking at the discs. :P
I'm not implying they are not fun. Money wise I am just not buying it since I don't have the console... When money's involved that normally makes me expect more for a game, that's all. Like Mario Kart 8, which is fun still but for $50 USD...

Last edited by petethepug,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind the JPEG artifacts, stylistic choice