10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey, have any of you gotten a wierd error message when logging onto Wi-Fi. It shows up occasionally for me and it's just like a friend invite, except it causes the game to crash if you accept it.

Let me know if anyone else is having this problem. I use a backup. Could that be the problem?
huh.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
I use an original, and i sometimes get error messages when i join a game. weapon mismatch errors usually, havnt got a clue what it is, but it happens sometimes.

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
count me in im lv 50 on my third presteige. i dont play much anymore but hopefully you will give me a reason too.

SoLuckys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
10_0ARMY said:
Where is EVERYBODY? For the past couple of weeks only a few people have been on. Is everyone sick od COd now? I play less now but when I am on NOBODY else is.
huh.gif
i play at least 4 hours per day and i sometimes see Conj and invisable no one else
unsure.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoLuckys said:
10_0ARMY said:
Where is EVERYBODY? For the past couple of weeks only a few people have been on. Is everyone sick od COd now? I play less now but when I am on NOBODY else is.
huh.gif
i play at least 4 hours per day and i sometimes see Conj and invisable no one else
unsure.gif

I know you see me on
nyanya.gif

Seriously i don't see many people on either, its probably time differences.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm always on, maybe its the time differences

Posts merged

also kick SoLuckys out of the clan he uses hacks he always has flamethrower and he isn't 65

invisable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it is the time difference myself and conj are both in England (GMT-0) , Soluckys is in Cyprus which is (GMT+2) I only get to play at the weekends in the morning or after work for a couple of hours, I try to team up when im on but sometimes you get lag on one side as Most of the other clan members are from USA.

I`ve seen the perks exploit on youtube and, I think alot of people are doing it but Soluckys is easy to spot because of the flamethrower. Don't bother me really, not sure if you should throw Him out.

There are people in clans (not ours) doing the bootcamp expolit who are 5th level of prestige and thats Anoying as it ruins the game for the noobs.
I setup a new profile the other day any made some idot in bootcamp called Noobkilla leave, he`s 4th level prestige and rubbish!!

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I see u, Conj, and SoLuckys on the most and when I play with u there isn't lag for me.
unsure.gif

But lately I've seen Soluckys the most, u a little, and ConJ not at all. Weird...

People that go into bootcamp past lvl 8 are jerks. Plus they only do it because they can't take on better players in the other mode.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: