i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the flavor. If you propose me a lemon pie or a carrot cake, pie wins. If you propose me a chocolate pie or a pumpkin cake, cake wins.
yes, but now what if I propose to you the best possible pie vs the best possible cake?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes, but now what if I propose to you the best possible pie vs the best possible cake?
again it depends on the flavor. Some flavors better suit a cake while some will better suit a pie (for my tastes)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
again it depends on the flavor. Some flavors better suit a cake while some will better suit a pie (for my tastes)
Again, choose your favourite flavour in the world and tell us if it fits a pie or a cake better.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Given the choice would you eat cake or pie

the correct answer is pie btw

cake eaters btfo
we on Colombia had no distinction of Cake or Pie booth are called "Pastel" we are strange people I know.

I do love "Pastel de pollo" (Chicken Pie) a type of pie stuffed of seasoned chicken meal, potatoes and sauce. can be baked or fried.

Also do love "Brazo de Reina" (Queen's arm cake), is a very foamy and moist cake with a touch of wine.

And one of the best memories from my childhood is the "Torta de Piña volteada" (upside down pineapple cake) was made for my grandma on special occasions.

so I am a Pastel lover :P

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we on Colombia had no distinction of Cake or Pie booth are called "Pastel" we are strange people I know.

I do love "Pastel de pollo" (Chicken Pie) a type of pie stuffed of seasoned chicken meal, potatoes and sauce. can be baked or fried.

Also do love "Brazo de Reina" (Queen's arm cake), is a very foamy and moist cake with a touch of wine.

And one of the best memories from my childhood is the "Torta de Piña volteada" (upside down pineapple cake) was made for my grandma on special occasions.

so I am a Pastel lover :P
we also have this chicken pie, it's called chicken pot pie in the US

savory pies are really good :)

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we also have this chicken pie, it's called chicken pot pie in the US

savory pies are really good :)

I tried making that but, I couldn't get the chicken to smoke pot in preparation. :(:sad:

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried making that but, I couldn't get the chicken to smoke pot in preparation. :(:sad:

Go lure @Kevbo with this pie.

maxresdefault (5).jpg

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Your chickens are such squares :rolleyes:

I've been thinking, the title of this thread should be "cake XOR pie".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...