Misc Cage Match Tournament

DDeeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ummm...gonna try something here...everyone says this clan isn't dead...does anyone in this clan wanna try there randomness MWR gunslinging skills in a cage match tournament

Since it seems like there are only 8 active players in this clan....I would like at least 8 players in this including....more would be great.

Tournament time is next Friday @ 9pm Eastern...if that works for everyone who wants to be involved.

This is wholly based on honesty really.

No incentive to win...just the best Cage Match player in the clan until the next Cage Match tournament.

If you are in...post here.

Cage Match Sign Up:

DDeeds

DDeeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm surprised...BigT won't sign up for this tournament....his wife won't lert him play on a Friday nite for like 2hours...more like LittleT. What about you Arodey...u afriad you're gonna 'bend over here it comes again'?

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You have no contenders because no one likes your stupid ass. Go play with your boyfriend Riicky. You both seem equally as retarded as the other. And yes, the fact that you are becoming a father is disconcerting. Hopefully you'll get over your penis envy some day.

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So much drama....

Tsk Tsk...
toot.gif

DDeeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been a father for almost 9 years...this will be my second kid.

Who hates me?

I didn't choose a match with custom classes...I know you are all so used to having a certain class...and awesome perks. In a cage match you actually need skill to make the perks and weapons you randomly find work for you...and the limited ammo makes you need to conserve and make it count.

...but I understand if that's too much for most of you.

I'm an internet tough guy.

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually i think the guns are always in the same spot, so you can just go get more ammo or get another weapon if you like. and how long do you have to sit in the lobby for someone to come in. i never can get anyone to join a cage match.

*snipped*

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
arodey said:
actually i think the guns are always in the same spot, so you can just go get more ammo or get another weapon if you like. but to your who hates you point...i dont know where to begin. i do like your avatar though.

Haha. I agree.

And if you are indeed a father, then whats with the ass rape sig? What if YOUR kids were raped?

Great role model your going to be.

DDeeds

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Semantics, Arodey, I guess you are right about the ammo...but you don't get as many campers because you eventually gotta get the pickups, which makes it not boring, obviously on a big map it could get boring, but I'm always on wetwork, backlot, and shipment when I cage match for some reason....and certain times of day you can get one instantly if you turn off regional...but I usually only wait a couple minutes.

*snipped*

I'm havin fun...but still no contenders...everyone got a lot to say...but it still smells like fish.

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DDeeds said:
Anal sex is like broccoli, if you're forced to have it as a kid, you won't like it as an adult.

Last time I looked, forced anal sex with a child is considered rape.... maybe not in your home. I also wouldn't be bragging with a .95 k/d

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got a question for ya what does the D letter mean before deeds? i'm going take a guess and shout out DirtyDeeds? i would sign up but... i'm not a fan of FPS any more...

C

CasperH

arodey said:
DDeeds said:
*snipped*

Sign up is until Thursday...no one signs up I guess I'll be the GBATemp Cage Match champion by default.
how do you take one for the team in a cage match? symantics i guess...
He was probably talking about doing that in other gamemodes
rolleyes.gif

Anyway, yay for the drama here
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ