C1-2858-3 error when running ARK on the PS Vita and PS TV

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PS Vita's/PS TV's standalone ARK-4 often crashes in the boot, and when it doesn't, it frequently crashes with a C1-2858-3 error message when running PSP ISOs.

If crashing in the boot, ARK-4 says it will close in 10 seconds, and if I don't manually close it, ARK-4 crashes again with a C1-2858-3 error message.

I'm on HENkaku 3.60.

Last edited by Windows_10_User,

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'd imagine debug is there to fix problems with ark. they're not an official release that's been tested. it's to do the testing.

To update PSP's ARK-4, after replacing the ARK_01234 folder and copying ARK Loader to the PSP's microSD card, may OFW be booted (by pressing the PS button, I guess) and then may ARK Loader be ran? After that, may ARK Loader be deleted?

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That only happens if the recovery menu has been updated.

Then it's being updated often.

Also, the european Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies PSP ISO appears on the Custom Launcher but with an odd name and the PSP freezes when hovering or passing by it. If I run it from the XMB, I have the 80010016 error code.

EDIT 2: Now I can run the previous game fine with the "–" again on the XMB and the PSP doesn't freeze when hovering and passing by it on the Custom Launcher but it still appears on the latter with an odd name so I'll replace the "–" in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies with a "-" again.

EDIT: I replaced the "–" on Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies with a "-" and I'm not having the previous problems (the game appearing on the Custom Launcher with an odd name, the PSP freezing when hovering or passing by it and the 80010016 error code appearing after running the game from the XMB). I had to use an USB cable to connect the PSP to the PC to change the game's name since nothing happened after I renamed it on ARK-4's "Files" and the game's name was too long for the "–" to even appear on FileZilla Client.

EDIT 2: Now I can run the previous game fine with the "–" again on the XMB and the PSP doesn't freeze when hovering and passing by it on the Custom Launcher but it still appears on it with an odd name so I'll replace the "–" in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies with a "-" again.

Windows_10_User

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Dunno. I'm using it on psp. I'll ask him on discord.

It seems the DualShock 3 I'm using to play PS2 wirelessly with Brook Super Converter stops working because it runs out of battery and if I connect it to the Brook Super Converter via USB cable it doesn't charge, so I'm forced to manually connect it to the PS3 or to use its Charging Station to charge it. Is there a way to know if the DualShock 3 is running out of battery when playing PS2 before it stops working?

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like the DualShock 3 I'm using to play PS2 wirelessly together with Brook Super Converter stops working because it runs out of battery and if I connect it to the Brook Super Converter via USB cable it doesn't charge so I'm forced to manually connect it to the PS3 or to use its charging station to be able to charge it. When playing PS2, is there a way to know if the DualShock 3 is running out of battery before it stops working?
I don't think so. I have the same problem with the dual sense and the Nvidia shield.

Reactions: Windows_10_User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol