OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've gotten addicted to trading cards.
Yeah.
Not so bad if it's magic, yugioh, or pokemon. But I stumbled upon Tales of card sets.
Expensive...Tales of card sets.

So far only focusing on the Tales of the Abyss sets. I really, really want the normal* card set, but the full set is incredibly expensive compared to the LE* card set. So I settled for buying a complete 72 LE card set (since card boxes containing 90 random cards, and are like half the price of a complete set...).

I really only want Arietta from the normal card set anyway >.> But it's impossible to find these cards anywhere but ebay, and only in full set or 90 random card form.

I'll probably be looking at some other cheaper Tales set before I fully commit to buying a full ToA normal set.

So, I can say bye to my extra moniez. Though i'm working full time these days, so it's actually not too bad on my total bank balance.

*Note:
Normal = typical cardstock card.
LE = clear plastic (not as cool IMO, but still cool)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda satisfied my MtG addiction at a hobby store last Friday when I split a box of cards (36 packs) with my friend... But with a new core set coming out (with some juicy looking cards), it's harder and harder to resist.

Plus I want to buy more fat packs since the spoilers look nice in a binder.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I love buying boxes of cards, but it's so much more expensive then just buying the set for these things. I have a feeling i'm just gonna get a box of the normal cards and pray for Arietta though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto