Hacking Buying a DSTWO =)

fabz7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just got a 3DS for my birthday and I've done some research on flashcards (which I wasn't familiar with until just recently). I've decided on a dstwo, however I'm just wondering if anyone has a good reliable place for me to buy one? It would be awesome if it already comes loaded with the latest firmware, but that's just a bonus :)

Cheers

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I bought my DSTWO from shoptemp when it was selling flashcarts, and I bought another DSTWO from NDS-Gear (which GBAtemp and shoptemp recommend), but it's shipping to me right now, and they responded to my e-mail really quick!

fabz7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks! :lol:

NDS-Gear had the best comparisons between each card; I ended up buying an ACEKARD in the end.

blade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My supercard dstwo showed up 3 days ago. Took exactly one week to get here. So far I'm really happy with it. I haven't been able to use it much but it works and all. I purchased mine from http://www.oz3ds.com/product.php?id_product=25 additionally,it comes with the latest firmware.

Themanhunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bought my at Xpertron in the UK, ripoff prices but fast - came in 2-3 days.

For comparison, I bought a Acekard 2i from Lightake (great company) and took 17 days to come from Chinaland.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay