Buyer's remorse thread

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have plenty of tools I have purchased and perhaps not used as much as I should. However remorse would be pushing it and I love my tools, not to mention with the exception of my circular saw (which I got for peanuts only a couple of months ago) they have all proven their worth several times over. I try not to have any exotic stock for the bread and butter side of my business, I might have overbought on the small network switches but if that saves me having to punch some belkin dross that someone got in the real world into working order it will have been capital well sunk.

The worst I have is junk I have fixed up just because I was bored that afternoon or junk I was given so the other person does not have to look at it.

That said, despite splashing out on an "action camera" (got one of those SJ4000 want to be gopro things, lovely little thing it is) the other day my pool of fun stuff money is getting to be reasonably sized so I might be able to add some cheap Chinese tat like a cheap Chinese CNC, variable frequency drive or autotransformer despite not really having the most use for any of them right now.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Super Mario 3D Land
Mario Kart WhateverTheHellWasOn3DS
Wii U (this likely will change when SSB comes rolling out I suppose)
Mass Effect (well, I rented it at launch, wasn't worth the $10)
Worms Reloaded (I loooove Worms...this was just bad)

That's all I can think of at the moment...i'm sure there's plenty more, but these days I make very informed purchases so I tend to know exactly what i'm getting into. All the amazing "demos" on PC help.
I don't buy much else besides games.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
FFX HD
Animal Crossing New Leaf

One game pissed me off endlessly as one of the most frustratingly poor FF games I've ever tried to enjoy, and the other just made me regret buying it day one when I really shouldn't have spent the money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.