Hacking buy a CycloDS?

superdude

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you could buy a cyclo for $50 from realhotstuff instaed of paying $79 also you could buy the microsd that you linked before from newegg

Arehexes

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
I'm not vouching for dealwoot, I haven't actually dealt with them ever before, nor have I heard any good feedback from them other from Neschn (iunno how to spell his name). I only recommend it because it is GBATemp's sponsor now.

Being American, there is nowhere better than newegg. Sad to say I have absolutely zero access to the site.
frown.gif
Continental USA my ass, Canada doesn't count...

I ordered my CDS saturday and it came today, and try newegg. they have very cheap deals.

skagamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People have had some problems with the 4GB Class 6 A-Data(longer load time for the enhanced menu, data corruption, short life span). The Transcend 4GB Class 6 card doesn't seem to suffer from any of those problems and can actually be found cheaper than the former. If you go with cheap shipping on NewEgg it's about $16-17.

Sticks

Trophies
XP
Country
skagamer said:
People have had some problems with the 4GB Class 6 A-Data(longer load time for the enhanced menu, data corruption, short life span). The Transcend 4GB Class 6 card doesn't seem to suffer from any of those problems and can actually be found cheaper than the former. If you go with cheap shipping on NewEgg it's about $16-17.
Longer load time for the Enhanced menu. It might not seem that bad, but when it takes ~4+ seconds to load up the menu compared to 1-2 seconds normally it's absolutely FRUSTRATING. Especially if you utilise RTS a lot. Of course you might receive one that doesn't have this problem, but most people i've seen do have this problem. Go for the transcend 4GB, or the Adata 8GB/Sandisk 8GB (Both class 4, and i've heard the Adata is a rebranded "whatever Sandisk is")

The only first hand experience I have is with the 4GB Kingston Class 4 Japan, no problems and I was using it for 6+ months, using the 8GB Sandisk Class 6 now, should probably stick it back into my camera...
rolleyes.gif

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sticks said:
Longer load time for the Enhanced menu. It might not seem that bad, but when it takes ~4+ seconds to load up the menu compared to 1-2 seconds normally it's absolutely FRUSTRATING. Especially if you utilise RTS a lot. Of course you might receive one that doesn't have this problem, but most people i've seen do have this problem. Go for the transcend 4GB, or the Adata 8GB/Sandisk 8GB (Both class 4, and i've heard the Adata is a rebranded "whatever Sandisk is")

The only first hand experience I have is with the 4GB Kingston Class 4 Japan, no problems and I was using it for 6+ months, using the 8GB Sandisk Class 6 now, should probably stick it back into my camera...
rolleyes.gif
Your MicroSD is too clustered. Try formatting your card and getting rid of the games you don't play any more. This is a problem with any MicroSD, not just the A-DATA 4GB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag