Burger King Bacon Sundae

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If you like bacon, you'll probably like this unless you dislike that soft serve they call ice cream. They tend to do stuff like this because the flavors work together. Bacon is kinda a salty food overall, allowing for a pleasing mix with the sweetness of a sundae. I imagine it will be a lot like what makes french fries in ice cream fairly good. Just remember, stuff like this does have a tendency to do irreparable damage unless you actively workout. Even if you actively workout, this can have negative consequences in other ways that will be fairly difficult to reverse.

There's a difference between being adventurous and being smart. Some foods are better left untasted, as some activities are better left undone. Most things bacon related should be left untouched. Bacon might be good (it isn't like I don't eat it once every month or two), but that shit will kill you a lot faster than other meat products.

Side note: I want to endlessly beat with a wooden rod all those who use "YOLO."

Reactions: 1 person

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You guys think that's nasty? Pssshh, bacon sundaes are tame. You and your weak stomachs.

I've had some really effed up ice cream flavors before. In California I've tried asparagus ice cream and garlic ice cream. They really do taste like asparagus and garlic. Surprisingly, they were better than I thought they would be. In Japan, I've had the following flavors of soft-serve: miso, spinach, squid ink (it was straight up black and made my entire mouth look like a gaping black hole), salmon, eel, and wasabi ice cream.

Here's a link to some more of the crazy flavors they have in Japan.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
tumblr_m3sah3BJVI1qckich.jpg

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just remember, stuff like this does have a tendency to do irreparable damage unless you actively workout. Even if you actively workout, this can have negative consequences in other ways that will be fairly difficult to reverse.

There's a difference between being adventurous and being smart.
...well jeez, how many are you planning to eat?
There's like, 1 or 2 bacon strips in there at the most.
No worse than people who eat a bit of bacon for breakfast.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is WIN! I swear, some of you are being a bunch of food Nazis. Chillax and have some fun! Food is meant to be enjoyed not scrutinized all the damn time. If you don't like the idea, fine but don't make those of us who like the idea feel guilty just because our taste buds are different. Sheesh!

This has nothing to do with your tastebuds, it has to do with your health lol. There's no way in hell that shit is healthy for anyone.

Just remember, stuff like this does have a tendency to do irreparable damage unless you actively workout. Even if you actively workout, this can have negative consequences in other ways that will be fairly difficult to reverse.

There's a difference between being adventurous and being smart.
...well jeez, how many are you planning to eat?
There's like, 1 or 2 bacon strips in there at the most.
No worse than people who eat a bit of bacon for breakfast.

You do realize you're talking about Burger King Bacon, right? One strip from there is equivalent to about 10 strips that you cook at home. It's simply unhealthy.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Side note: I want to endlessly beat with a wooden rod all those who use "YOLO."
I couldn't resist to ask,but why?

Terribly off topic:
It's just stupid, and not a whole lot else.

YOLO is essentially carpe diem, but it's far worse. YOLO (You Only Live Once) implies that out of all of your days, you'll only truly live one time. These aren't sayings meant to be taken literally, and as such, "You Only Live Once" isn't accurate in the least. It's just an excuse for the younger generation to do stupid shit. Really, YOLO should be YLOO (You Live Only Once), in order to push the point that you only have one life in terms of mortality. YLOO doesn't really roll of the tongue though, does it?

Just seize the day, and don't use "YOLO" as an excuse to do anything.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Man I'm going to try it making it myself at home on Friday night after work!

Vanilla ice cream + Hershey's chocolate sauce + me frying bacon and cutting it into pieces = GOLD!

If I get a heart attack, I blame OP since I would never know about this :P

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Say what you will, but this still beats Baconnaise any day of the week.

You got that right. I tried it one day, they were selling at it Wal-mart, so I bought a small jar. I mean I figured Mayo is good, Bacon is good, so Baconnaise must be great!

Yeah, no. It's like someone took bacon grease, mixed it with cat vomit and blended it to the consistency of mayo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok