Homebrew Browserhax is dead (on 9.9 and up)

D

Deleted User

There's probably some way via HBL to remove the save-data for Internet browser, or placing a version that says 'no update needed!'

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's probably some way via HBL to remove the save-data for Internet browser, or placing a version that says 'no update needed!'
Thing is "freehax" is pretty much gone (if you didn't install IronHax, Themehax), so even with a solution via HBL, it's useless for "free" users

D

Deleted User

Well, it used same server that Browser connects to, and it gets blocked by TubeHaxx's DNS

D

Deleted User

Yes, it shows it, IF your 3DS has connected to the Internet. If it hasn't, and you either have WiFi off or Tubehax DNS, you wont have been sent the update notice, so you can block it.

Apo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
might be out of topic, but for ninjhax, you do need the cartridge inside the 3ds to run it or is it only the way to start it (meaning you can change cartridges once homebrew is running)? because i need to use my games cartridges to use the hax i want :P

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
might be out of topic, but for ninjhax, you do need the cartridge inside the 3ds to run it or is it only the way to start it (meaning you can change cartridges once homebrew is running)? because i need to use my games cartridges to use the hax i want :P
Once you are in Homebrew Launcher (HBL), you are free to remove CN cartridge.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm on 9.2 (sysnand), I've fixed rxtools via the browser exploit. Also, I have a 10.something Emunand.
I'm a little lost with all the *hax and "2.5" talk.
Basically, can I install themehax to replace the browser exploit I'm doing now? My Google-fu isn't all that great right now, so I can't really find the info I'd need :P

stan423321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, it shows it, IF your 3DS has connected to the Internet. If it hasn't, and you either have WiFi off or Tubehax DNS, you wont have been sent the update notice, so you can block it.
Incorrect, as far as I know. Currently browser checks for signal to go dead but if it's not present it just ignores it. YouTube refuses to start if it cannot verify it's not been updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work