BRICKED NINTENDO 2DS

qjotech

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. Recently Ive Acedently Deleted everything from my 2ds (on the sd card) and i didint have a backup. The Device been modded and now when i try to boot it it just shows a black screen with a blue light blinking. I really want to fix it becouse its my chilhood console. And also i dont have any other exceseries like the flash card and smth like that. Only The console and thats it.

Is Theres A Way To Fix It?
Also Sorry For Bad English.

Thank You

That1LoserGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just put the boot.firm from the luma package on the root directory of the SD card and reinsert it. If you formatted your sd card by accident just make sure it's formatted as fat32 before putting the boot.firm on it

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just put the boot.firm from the luma package on the root directory of the SD card and reinsert it. If you formatted your sd card by accident just make sure it's formatted as fat32 before putting the boot.firm on it
Adding on to this if the system will still not boot try Luma 3DS 7.1 specifically as this version supports older builds of Boot9Strap. If that doesnt work there is a tiny chance the system may still be on A9LH which is something that we will ignore unless it comes to that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto