Homebrew Question Bricked My Switch Can Someone Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Wow. Just reinforces why it's good to extract NSPs before you install them if they're not from a trusted community member.
There's also now the possibility of a bricker for every file type that the Switch can load.
NSP - this
NRO
PAYLOAD - PozzNX
XCI - converted version of this

Ka_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to be clear, there is for sure no hope of recovering this system? If not, I wonder how nintendo would "act" if I sent it in for "repair"? lol

Wow. Just reinforces why it's good to extract NSPs before you install them if they're not from a trusted community member.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
There's also now the possibility of a bricker for every file type that the Switch can load.
NSP - this
NRO
PAYLOAD - PozzNX
XCI - converted version of this
Wait, you're saying that the launching of the game itself is what bricks the console? Not the installation process?

dragnipur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm pretty sure you're fucked bro, but at least you have a second Switch handy. how you went for the one sus af pikachu post in a forum filled with only eevee posts

Deivy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didnt install it, I converted to xci but now my switch is stuck on logo. can I fix? :(

Ka_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to update you all and inform you that the biskeys have NOT been replaced with the faulty ones "80085" that was previously mentioned. They actually look as if they may be legit. So I am attempting to follow the guide posted earlier and see what results I may have. I will also update you if anything changes

Last edited by Ka_Ninja,

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
I just wanted to update you all and inform you that the biskeys have NOT been replaced with the faulty ones "80085" that was previously mentioned. They actual look as if they may be legit. So I am attempting to follow the guide posted earlier and see what results I may have. I will also update you if anything changes
That's what I saw, when I looked through it. Anyways, you can try. I don't think it'll work though.

Ka_Ninja

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping you are wrong about it not working...

Btw when you say fresh nand backup you mean just using hekate and then restoring using that very same nand that was created? If so, Im about to try that and see what results we get..

You can generate a fresh NAND and flash it.

That's what I saw, when I looked through it. Anyways, you can try. I don't think it'll work though.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm hoping you are wrong about it not working...

Btw when you say fresh nand backup you mean just using hekate and then restoring using that very same nand that was created? If so, Im about to try that and see what results we get..
No. Generate a fresh one with Rajikosto's guide.

Crusatyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Generate a fresh one with Rajikosto's guide.
Wait, what? Last I knew, Choidujour or it's NX variant don't generate fresh NANDS. I mean, theoretically, you could generate a fresh system/user partitions and restore those. But ProdInfo is console unique so there's no way it can generate one for you, not to mention you can't use the NX if you can't even boot the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==