Hardware Brick Wii U E/C 160-0101

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuigiXL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You can try dumping NAND from that dead Wii U [That red flashing one] and check if everything is alright. Most issues can be fixed :)

Am I right in thinking I need a Windows machine? I have a Macbook Pro with W10 VM, but im not sure it would work?

D

Deleted User

Am I right in thinking I need a Windows machine? I have a Macbook Pro with W10 VM, but im not sure it would work?
People managed to dump Wii U's NAND with Windows so i guess you need to use that VM.

Reactions: LuigiXL
D

Deleted User

Reactions: LuigiXL

LuigiXL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've check the connections on the cables inside the red flashing light Wii U and now I have a blue flashing light instead! Any progress or have I actually gone backward?

D

Deleted User

I've check the connections on the cables inside the red flashing light Wii U and now I have a blue flashing light instead! Any progress or have I actually gone backward?
Hm, try plugging it via HDMI and see if anything displays there. Might been faulty soldering.

LuigiXL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hm, try plugging it via HDMI and see if anything displays there. Might been faulty soldering.

Thanks. Odd behaviour. It is a solid blue light until I press Power or Eject, upon which I get 1 second Yellow light, a microsecond flash of yellow light, then flashing blue and unresponsive until I pull the plug and repeat. No display at all and no fan or disc drive noise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress