Hacking Bravely Default Gateway

Tortitamal

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can the demo stretpasss with the full game?
If I have 2 3ds one with bravely default using gateway the other with the downloaded demo, will they streetpass?

CIH137

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are villagers important if I play this game on my gateway I can't go online and I don't think I can use street pass

They are not important, but I would suggest getting the save data with a lot of them.

They are used to repair the old village which you will learn about. As it is repaired you get access to shops that sell items that are not available in the game, but they are not items that are needed at all.

I know I died a little inside waiting for 1 villager to do stuff. The save data that is avaiable has 134ish and is pretty nice. you can play the 1st section of the game up until you find out about managing the village and then use the save file or decided to not use the save file, but once you figure out why you need them is the point to swap to the save file if you decide to because that is where the save file is at..

Can the demo stretpasss with the full game?
If I have 2 3ds one with bravely default using gateway the other with the downloaded demo, will they streetpass?

I believe from what I have read, that the demo does street pass, but it is only every 8 hrs that it works.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i just used the save from the request thread that had 131 villagers near the start of the game (chapter 1) that's more than enough , to rebuild the village. can't find the link right now as i supposed to be working but doing a bit of ninja browsing.............................sudeki300

Crimsonflare

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I need some help... I didn´t find the answer through the forum, searched high and low...
My 3DS connects to Nintendo Zone (using Riilay), however I didn´t got any hits!!! Like there´s no streetpass... What can I do to resolve? Really needs it for Bravely Default...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i just used the save from the request thread that had 131 villagers near the start of the game (chapter 1) that's more than enough , to rebuild the village. can't find the link right now as i supposed to be working but doing a bit of ninja browsing.............................sudeki300
131 villager's save file :
http://filetrip.net/3ds-downloads/game-saves/

If users uploaded the save files on filetrip like I told them, it would be easier for everyone to find a savegame instead of reading all the thread again.

irondoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wh

If users uploaded the save files on filetrip like I told them, it would be easier for everyone to find a savegame instead of reading all the thread again.

Link is not working for me can someone upload it to somewhere else pretty please?

EDIT: Nevermind, I had a ssl enforcer plugin that was forcing it to https and that was causing the error.

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Does anyone know if the EUR save game with 131 villagers works on the Bravely Default USA rom release? I am a couple hours further than that save but would be willing to backtrack since having 1 villager is a major pain.

If not, does anyone have a similar save file for the USA release? Even 20+ villagers would be acceptable.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
As 2.0b1 is region free, you can switch to Bravely default EUR.
I have few saves with different progress for the EUR version. (I did a save around each crystals awakening / chapter's end)
If you tell me where you currently are, I can see if I have a progress which is near.

Here are my two oldest saves, if you want it let me know:

• End of Chapter 1: (before leaving the island)
Characters Lv10, Town's Lv5

• Before 1st crystal awakening:
Characters Lv26
Play time: 16h00
Town: Lv7-Lv8
http://filetrip.net/upload?yIoPAT8gq6

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It takes some patience and planning, but it's possible to get through the entire Norende restoration in about a week or so using just the 20 villagers carried over from the demo. Doing it that way also forced me to space out my gameplay time so I didn't just power through it without challenge.

DisturbedAle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap, I am new to this thread and I've already spent 5hrs on the game and I'm finding it very difficult to do much else... I am looking for a game save with characters around lvl 15-20 on the 2nd Island with Clockwork Area & Temple of Wind. If you have one in that area, that'd be great!

Note: EU Saves do not work for USA and vice versa for those who were wondering.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you have difficulty advancing in the story, you'll have hard time because you'll need to do a lot of (boring) leveling.
I did it myself, I'm mostly leveling instead of enjoying the story at a good pace. I even went back to chapter4 after starting Chapter5.
I'll post my saves to filetrip (this weekend) if it can be useful to users who lost their progress (I kept a save for each chapters/crystal). though, I was busy and still haven't played my 3DS this month, I don't have saves from chapter5 yet.

- verify that the difficulty is set to easy.
- equip Bows (they are better than other weapons, even if you don't have Bow's mastery skill, or even if you are not an Archer).
- Set Brave x 4 (Attack x4) to all your characters
- Set auto battle (Y button), it will repeat the last action, so attack X4 right at the start of each battles
- level up like that for hours in place that you don't lose too many HP, but grants enough Exp.
If you end the battle on first turn, you'll get extra XP.

Edit: Oh, and set encounter rate X2 (200%)

Reactions: gabemstr

irondoom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have difficulty advancing in the story, you'll have hard time because you'll need to do a lot of (boring) leveling.
I did it myself, I'm mostly leveling instead of enjoying the story at a good pace. I even went back to chapter4 after starting Chapter5.
I'll post my saves to filetrip (this weekend) if it can be useful to users who lost their progress (I kept a save for each chapters/crystal). though, I was busy and still haven't played my 3DS this month, I don't have saves from chapter5 yet.

- verify that the difficulty is set to easy.
- equip Bows (they are better than other weapons, even if you don't have Bow's mastery skill, or even if you are not an Archer).
- Set Brave x 4 (Attack x4) to all your characters
- Set auto battle (Y button), it will repeat the last action, so attack X4 right at the start of each battles
- level up like that for hours in place that you don't lose too many HP, but grants enough Exp.
If you end the battle on first turn, you'll get extra XP.

I found the last bit to be super important, try to find a place where if you do the above strategy you 99.9% of the time end the fight on the first turn. If you string together 5 of these you get the Ace award (and continue to get it every one after) until you string together 10 for the hero award. Once you get hero you will keep getting the hero bonus every battle until you fail to end one in the first round. This award is pretty significant, I never computed exactly but it seems like about 25% or more of the base EXP.

If you can finish unscathed, the same applies to JP. But I find this harder due to sometimes enemy getting first strike advantage, not sure if there is some stat you can buff or a job ability that lessens this.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
I was starting to get pwned in chapter 3 random battles with no option to do them fast with auto battle. What I did was go to grapp keep ( the one where there was a massacre , you will know when you get there) , reach to the floor 3 , purchase 4 sage staves , one more preemtive attack acc , one less surprise attack acc ( both REALLY important since I was getting surprise attacked a lot which wiped my party until I leveled a bit) , and one of the accesories that increase encounter rate ( all bought with help of the norende merchant , which if you're using the villager save should have been unlocked by now). Put 100 % encounter rate and auto'd for a good 10 levels or so with casting raise to the mobs with auto , since all are undead. I got to level 9 many jobs for all of my chars ( 9 because then the jp curve rises up a lot so until newer grind spots I won't go above 9) , principally valkyrie and monk . Now i'm soaring through auto battles again , all of my chars valkyiries with lu bu spear dealing a good 1700+ per crescent moon and 6400 per high jump. I make 2 of them do 2 cast of crescent moon then the other 2 high jump to kill any enemy left if there were high hp enemies :D , I also managed to do 9999 damage 2-3 times vs some bosses :o . What is important to remember is that the job level increases greatly the damage and number of hits.

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a USA save with 20+ villagers they'd be willing to upload to FileTrip?

I've played up to the part where you can restore Norende with villagers.

Avalynn

I'm here to learn and help.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay