Hacking Bought an RGH x360, some questions

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u can insure ur blocking live by going into family settings and selecting block. dashlaunch doesn't need to do that for u.

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
u can insure ur blocking live by going into family settings and selecting block. dashlaunch doesn't need to do that for u.

i think the console has been flagged already because i got a message telling me to update my dashboard, but ill still do that family thing. Thanks!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's an app that I can't recall the name of that can determine if u've been flagged. don't worry about being banned though. since u'd be banned immediately once u connected, ur in fact banning urself.

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there's an app that I can't recall the name of that can determine if u've been flagged. don't worry about being banned though. since u'd be banned immediately once u connected, ur in fact banning urself.

whats the point of keeping a clean KV anyways? resale value? for removing RGH and being able to go back online?

it'd be sweet to get ahold of the name of that app tho

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess so. the system would be worth more. there's a plugin that allows u to connect to live by sending a clean kv to microsoft's servers.

Reactions: juins

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@godreborn @DinohScene

so something happened
i tried installing that new Xell thru 360 Multibuilder + rawflash
(grabbed the nand dump thru Simple 360 Nand Flasher 1.4b)
went thru fine, but now im on dashboard 15574
Aurora wont load, FSD is fine

Mupen64 STILL wont load. Got ahold of another xell v0.993 that supposedly had dvd drive check disabled, tried flashing it the same way,
and Mupen64 STILL wont load. First version of mupen loads fine. Im honestly stumped rn.

1) does ANYONE know how to make the latest version of mupen64 run without it hanging at mount uda0?
2) How do i update my dashboard back to the version i was at? is that why upon loading aurora i get an error?

Last edited by juins,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
u should have the original flash dump before the patches were applied. no app overwrites it. if ur updating through xell, make sure the old flash dump is named updflash.bin. stick that on a flash drive, boot up xell, and it should find it.

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@godreborn @DinohScene

thanks for the original flash dump heads up, i thought i already tried that but probably renamed the file wrong or something. Everythings just as before,
and sorry for sounding like a total noob the whole time, just been my first time messing around with an xbox360 RGH.

i fixed the mupen64 v0.993b2 issue btw. I havent seen this fix anywhere, figured of sharing
so, xbox360s with Hitachi drives have a bug where they hang in xell if the drive isnt unplugged
mupenn64 v0.993b2 was written with this same code.
A user managed to fix the actual emulator so it doesnt check for the dvd drive
Xell will STILL hang on v0.993 and not be able to load this, but u should be able to bypass it launching the elf file directly via DL or Aurora

anyways, heres the fixed emulator, in case someone else with the same Hitachi drive i got gets stumped
http://www.realmodscene.com/index.p...eta-2-for-hitachi-drive-not-working-properly/

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you've copied me preconfigured launch file to the NAND and HDD then you've done everything in dashlaunch to ensure you've got a properly working 360.

juins

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@DinohScene @godreborn

do you guys or anyone else know how to configure VBA360 0.0.3 controls? Dpad doesnt work in this emu, only joystick.

I read on a spanish site that u can maybe edit one of the config files on PC, since it cant be done in-emu, but i tried opening the files and i have no idea what to edit.

I know VBANext is great, tried it already, but its not child-friendly and my son wouldnt be able to use it.

Last edited by juins,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo