ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you add +10 to the Biggoron's Sword, or follow the recommended max stats that are in the OP, they come out as Green for me. However, the "FD" Blade doesn't follow suite.
Which modifier code are you using?
01, 07, 09, 11 or 13?
I did that yesterday and all of my single handed Amiibo Weapons got a White Symbol, although I don't remember if the Double handed weapons did have a Green one or not. I might have to check that today because I don't have those weapons in my Inventory, but as nice Show-off prizes in Link's House haha. (Fierce Deity Sword, Biggoron's Sword and Six Sages Sword)

Last edited by ShadowOne333,

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which modifier code are you using?
01, 07, 09, 11 or 13?
I did that yesterday and all of my single handed Amiibo Weapons got a White Symbol, although I don't remember if the Double handed weapons did have a Green one or not. I might have to check that today because I don't have those weapons in my Inventory, but as nice Show-off prizes in Link's House haha. (Fierce Deity Sword, Biggoron's Sword and Six Sages Sword)
I only bothered with modifier 01 because I saw no difference in each version. I got Green so long as it was the highest possible amount. Going lower changed it to white, same for going higher.

Yeah I gave each max durability since I'm post-game and just want to play around and explore now. Lol No harm. But I still like the idea of having the official versions.

Last edited by Serfrost,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I only bothered with modifier 01 because I saw no difference in each version. I got Green so long as it was the highest possible amount. Going lower changed it to white, same for going higher.

Yeah I gave each max durability since I'm post-game and just want to play around and explore now. Lol No harm. But I still like the idea of having the official versions.
Ah I see.
Well if you find out how to make the FD Sword have the green bonus, let me know :P

Reactions: Serfrost

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To change modifiers to fit exact increment amounts (i.e. Attack +11, +12, +13,) just use a Hex to Dec converter (google is your friend.)

1-9 ~
A = 10
B = 11
C = 12
D = 13
E = 14
F = 15

Then double integers are required..

10 = 16
11 = 17
12 = 18

And so on. Conversion is required for later unless you know Hex off the top of your head.

---

Something I noticed was how the Double Helix [cough, Fierce Deity's Sword] with max modifier +23 is still colored in White instead of
Green (to signify max modifier rank,) as the Biggoron's Sword, Sword of Sages, and other weapons with their max modifier are correct.

That makes me wonder if +23 is the correct modifier..
If your using a Windows PC just use the calculator built in and change it to programming mode. I'm sure most smartphones are capable of this too.

Reactions: Serfrost

wishdom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I want to thank everyone involved with this trainer, it really is a great little tool.

Some changes that would improve it a little:

Weapon_Sword_023 (Ancient Sword) should be renamed to "Ancient Short Sword"
Weapon_Bow_072 (Unknown) should be renamed to "Twilight Bow" (SSB4 Zelda Amiibo)
Obj_ProofBook (Secret Documents) should be renamed to "Classified Envelope"

Everything else is right as far as I can tell.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I want to thank everyone involved with this trainer, it really is a great little tool.

Some changes that would improve it a little:

Weapon_Sword_023 (Ancient Sword) should be renamed to "Ancient Short Sword"
Weapon_Bow_072 (Unknown) should be renamed to "Twilight Bow" (SSB4 Zelda Amiibo)
Obj_ProofBook (Secret Documents) should be renamed to "Classified Envelope"

Everything else is right as far as I can tell.
Weapon_Bow_072 was already listed as the Twilight Bow.
I added the other two changes to the OP as well, so that's ready :P

mr_spatel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can't guarantee this will work (I've yet to complete the Rito Dungeon and I don't want to save Revali's Gale into my file without completing its respective dungeon).

Step 1: Make sure you have 1 Apple in your inventory (these are plentiful in-game, however, ensure you only have 1)
Step 2: Refresh Data on PandaOnSmack's Trainer
Step 3: Replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_HeroSoul_Rito
Step 4:
Save your game (+ Start R System)
Step 5: Load your save (Option directly underneath the Save Option)
Profit ??? (the apple should be successfully changed to the Hero Soul of your choice and placed among the key items)
Step 6: Repeat Steps 1 - 5 and replace Item_Fruit_A with Obj_HeroSoul_Zora
*It is imperative that you refresh PandaOnSmack's Trainer to get the correct values from your inventory! Editing your inventory without refreshing can result in undesirable edits and possible loss of another item.
**The requirement of only having 1 Apple is to coincide with only having 1 Hero's Soul (Editing your inventory to have more than 1 of the same Hero's Soul may corrupt your save)
***Between Step 3 and Step 4, you may notice a blank or distorted icon where your Apple was and no change in your Key Items. This is why you need to save and load the save file you just created.
****You can replace any item in your inventory, I simply chose an Apple since they are easy to find in the game.
Ta will try that

wishdom

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weapon_Bow_072 was already listed as the Twilight Bow.
I added the other two changes to the OP as well, so that's ready :P

Ah yes, should have clarified that it was about the values inside the trainer :) But good job nonetheless.

And just found a new key item value: Obj_ProofSandwormKiller (Medal of Honor: Molduga)

Reactions: ShadowOne333

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is off-topic, but I have a little story to weave today. Now, before I begin, I just want everyone to know that I DO NOT believe that it is entirely Panda's fault for what happened to me earlier today. I might've had a place of blame, too, and probably screwed it up somewhere... Furthermore, I'm not weaving this tale to look like a victim or look for pity or make Panda out to be a bad guy. End disclaimer.

If you want a TL;DR version of my tale, basically what happens is:
That I try to connect my Wii U to version 2.5.4 of Panda's trainer, that fails on all cylinders, and the way the trainer was coded for connecting to the Wii u somehow conked out my PC's Wi-Fi, nothing I do works to fix it, I'm forced to use a save point via System Restore, had to reinstall updates, and everything's back to normal.

If you want the full story, click Show and read below:
Here I am, using Version 2.5.4 of Panda's excellent trainer earlier today, right? I'm with my Breath of the Wild game with TCPGecko, knowing for a fact that everything is correctly installed and knowing I did everything right down to the letter. Just like with Version 2.5.3 of the trainer, any attempt at connection failed miserably. But, when I decide to give up and just go back online on the computer I'm currently using at the moment, guess what happens? No matter what I try to do to get it working again: unplugging the modem, restarting my PC, restarting the Wi-Fi, shut down and restart... nothing doing. Not even an Ethernet connection worked.

I suspect the reason for what transpired is because the connection was coded differently in that version of the trainer, and that must have affected my internet capabilities somehow. I don't know how it affected my PC's Wi-Fi, ergo I could not fix it no matter what I did... and I know for a fact that it was not the modem's fault because my old Dell computer was working with the Wi-Fi no problem as was my 3DS. My internet capabilities on my HP computer, the one I'm typing from now, were working just fine before today's incident took place.

So, it's at this point I'm forced to load this computer from a previous save point via System Restore and just like before this whole mess happened, my internet is working again. Later, I reinstall the Windows Updates and everything's back to normal.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I would also like to say that the old adage of "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies to the whole Wii U connection thing of the trainer. I'm not sure why Panda felt the need to re-code the connection thing, but... I'm sure he had a good reason. I'm over it now, though, and am using 2.5.6.

Long story short, don't use 2.5.4.

Last edited by TheWord21,

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ah yes, should have clarified that it was about the values inside the trainer :) But good job nonetheless.

And just found a new key item value: Obj_ProofSandwormKiller (Medal of Honor: Molduga)
Just got that one today too :lol:
I will check what the ones for Hinox and Talus are.
Thanks!

Reactions: wishdom

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
You did know that TCPGecko.NET was pretty much obsolete before you used the coding as a base, right, Panda...?

Yeah I should have used all your up to date code that you generously provided...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What's the max value I can use for weapons?

I think someone said a weird value like 6553500

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@PandaOnSmack

How come the trainer displays items in the order received rather than the order its sorted in? Whenever I collect a new gear or a material its always smacked into the bottom of the list whenever I want to modify it even if I sort it on my game.

Just wondering if its based on how you present your trainer or based on how the game handles inventory.

PandaOnSmack

Trophies
XP
Country
It's how the data is stored in memory. I haven't seen an obvious way that defines the order yet but I haven't really looked to be honest. Usually if you save and load the game then refresh the trainer they are sorted again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp