• tmp.jpg
    tmp.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 260

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@astronautlevel Do you know if its possible to make bootntr boot in extended memory mode, then enable NTR, and beable to switch to another extended memory mode game? i noticed that when going from one extended memory mode game to another the system doesn't reboot. i tried a test earlier but the system crashed when I pressed home after NTR has been loaded.

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use mode3 extended memory on new3ds xl

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm trying to use the Pokemon sun and moon cheat plg on new 3ds xl and it's not working

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated with 11.2 and latest luma update, everything works fine, thanks for spending time on this :)
..makes me feel disappointed that coding like this takes alot of work for me to understand

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@astronautlevel Do you know if its possible to make bootntr boot in extended memory mode, then enable NTR, and beable to switch to another extended memory mode game? i noticed that when going from one extended memory mode game to another the system doesn't reboot. i tried a test earlier but the system crashed when I pressed home after NTR has been loaded.
I got the same idea !! But I didn't test...
Maybe something like an APT call to switch from BootNTR to the game while in the Extended Mode memory would not cause a reboot and perfectly work.

Else @cell9 told us that maybe changing the address of homemenuInjectAddr in the BootNTR would fix the issue.
Just have to find the right one...

Canadian_l3acon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Strange! I tried the new NTR release on my n3DS XL console, and it worked like a charm. However, I then tried it on my n3DS (smaller version) and the veiwer shows a white screen. Also, the Nitro Stream prompt states "ERR: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall."

I have tried deleting and re-installing the CIA file, but that didn't fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I use mode3 extended memory on new3ds xl

I'm trying to use the Pokemon sun and moon cheat plg on new 3ds xl and it's not working
n3DS XL does not need mode3 extended memory, it works with normal NTR and Pokémon Sun and Moon demo just fine. If it's not working for you it's because of something else, not the mode3 extended memory. What happens when you run BootNTR on your n3DS XL?

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
n3DS XL does not need mode3 extended memory, it works with normal NTR and Pokémon Sun and Moon demo just fine. If it's not working for you it's because of something else, not the mode3 extended memory. What happens when you run BootNTR on your n3DS XL?
Boot ntr runs normal I can stream and etc I see the green flash but cheats don't pop up

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to either press Select or try to see if a game plugin menu appeared in the X + Y menu.
Kk will do I'll report back in a few g2g eat first

It doesn't appear with x y

I see the menu but no cheat options

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It doesn't appear with x y

I see the menu but no cheat options
press Select. If not, your plugin may be corrupted, so re download it and try again.

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States

Hexsyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember back when OFW update 11 was out and the only way to use NTR at the time was to use the Dev build of Luma and the payload files of previous cfw's , are those still required for future updates or should we still keep those for the "just in case" scenarios?

astronautlevel

OP
Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
I remember back when OFW update 11 was out and the only way to use NTR at the time was to use the Dev build of Luma and the payload files of previous cfw's , are those still required for future updates or should we still keep those for the "just in case" scenarios?
Once the offset finder is complete, future NTR Updates should be very quick - you can keep the firmwares just in case, but they shouldn't be necessary.

Reactions: Hexsyz

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They aren't really "required" for future updates, but keep them if ya want, it's not bad to have them :P

Reactions: Hexsyz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?