Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
On www.bobsgame.com there is something like this

HUGE NEWS!!

NOW OFFICIALLY LICENSED!!!

Due to the release of the demo, Reggie has personally apologized and given me three SDK's for free!

THANKS, REGGIE!!

"bob's game" will be officially released on retail store shelves on 2010/04/01!!

EDIT: lol now i get it
tongue.gif

2010/04/01 = 1 April 2010
tongue.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Pyrofyr said:
Minox_IX said:
Ignus said:
Correct the news on main page, it does work on Supercard One v3 without changing anything. Also I didn't have any loading times, works like a normal commercial game ;p The game itself is quite funny but well... that's about it
smile.gif
Found the batteries duh.
I can confirm that it does not work on my Scds1, so until more users confirm that it really works on their Scds1, that message stays there.
WRONG. It works on SCDS1 SDHC with NO problems, you probably have one of those fakes.
Fake? - no. But mine happens to be a v2 without SDHC support which I bought back in 2007 when there were no fakes
lecture.gif

That being said, it seems weird that it works on some users SCDS1s while it doesn't work on other users. Could be related to the hardware difference between V2 and v3, but it's too soon to come to such a conclusion without more info.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
gosp said:
After four games of tetrid finishing at 450 or so, I decided to stop caring.

Aww too bad, I tought you need 500 to progress. But after you beaten it, you just see a cutscene and that's pretty much the end of the demo..

Gibble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I beat the demo - I liked it, although a bit short - anyway if you want to see the end then check out
My Youtube Page Part 5 is obviously the end - if it's not up now it should be soon ^^

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
its pretty good for a homebrew... though I found some bugs with the touch support
If you touch and try to tap a box instead of A to see whats inside, he just runs left and right left and right trying to run into the box xD
Also trying to use the touchscreen to go upstairs or in any door doesnt really work.

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
why doesnt he just get a job with square or something then ninja their sdk, lol a little, release his game, go to jail, become an hero.
I dont see why he doesn't release it online anyways.... The people who'd download it online would just download it anyways on its "retail" date xD.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Disco said:
i don't have the sound... m3simply with r4 1.18fw
For the R4 and its clones, you need YSMenu.

Now then, the game seems pretty good, but I can't for the life of me beat Tetrid. It's got major potential in my opinion. It's got some humor to it which I like (such as the press A, press B, press C at the beginning and the finding swords and a severed head inside a cardboard box) and it's got a decent story. Now if a longer demo could be released (and make Tetrid easier, damn you!
tongue.gif
) and he could get this published, it would be awesome. The major thing keeping me hooked on this game is definitely the story.

B

ball2012003

Gibble said:
I beat the demo - I liked it, although a bit short - anyway if you want to see the end then check out
My Youtube Page Part 5 is obviously the end - if it's not up now it should be soon ^^
thank you now i could see the end

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello