Bob's Game Demo

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
The tetris game is IMPOSSIBLE. Is this an evil april fools joke, to "leak" a demo which can't be beat?
tongue.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This game actually looks good! Reminds me of the good old Pokemon Crystal days, THIS is how Pokemon D/P should use the touchscreen! A FUCKIN' MAP! (or, reverse it and use the touchscreen to move around) not some watch with green backlit
frown.gif

Anyway, except for the tetrid part (which is impossible for me, have any of you guys managed to beat it yet? And how do I get out of that game anyway?), I find this game very interesting
smile.gif
won't mind to take my words back for that Bob, this game is good

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tetrids is entirely beatable, it's just hard, it takes 500 points, which is 50 lines.

It looks like a game compilation with a boring story tacked on, no thanks.
If I want to play tetris, I'll play tetris without having to fetch batteries for an old gameboy.
If I want to play a game the length of cavestory, I'll play that and not have to endure a self-indulgent storyline.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well at least for me, the story is not boring. At least not as boring as Pokemon the people worshipped (Okay, Crystal and before is good). Although, I gotta admit from the demo the sotry doesn't look like it will reveal anything interesting, but hey! It's a normal life. It's good to see something normal after so many bizzare stories floating around

however, I find it too dull if all we do is press A

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Boots on Games N' Music even (don't yell at me for having one), so it seems it should boot on most cards, just wait a few seconds (10-15), decent game overall

Krimzeke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an M3 with latest firmware and for some reason when I play the game there is no sound. Any idea? I tried using a No$gba and it had sound but I couldn't control him, but I could press other buttons. Can anyone offer up some help?

B

ball2012003

RupeeClock said:
Tetrids is entirely beatable, it's just hard, it takes 500 points, which is 50 lines.

If I want to play tetris, I'll play tetris without having to fetch batteries for an old gameboy.
If I want to play a game the length of cavestory, I'll play that and not have to endure a self-indulgent storyline.
you beat tetrids right?
if so what happens after?

demitrius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ball2012003 said:
RupeeClock said:

you beat tetrids right?

I just beat it. What happens is the game goes blank and it says "WE NOT PROGRAM MORE - YOU ARE BEST"

Then the kid is all "wow... i heard the programmer couldnt even beat it. you just beat the programmer! you must have some kind of special power, the way you play."

Then it cuts to "bob" who is working on the game - a puzzle game, better than Tetrids! He will show it to Gantendo!

- end of demo one -

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ball2012003 said:
you beat tetrids right?
Your friend says that apparently not even the game programmer could beat his own game.
And apparently Yuu was born with the Gametoy or something weird.
Then you see a cutscene where the in-game Bob has just finished his game, and is excited about it being better than the legendary Tetrids.
And the demo ends.

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
so how long was the playtime until you get to tetrids?

from what I've read you just walk around clicking on stuff until you play an unfinished game, correct?

I would download it and see for myself but it hardly seems worth the 582.97 KBs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi