Hacking blueray issues

TherealDarknes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have some issues with my jailbroken ps3 and its blueray which stopped working after it (the blue ray) was unplugged and then plugged back in the blue light is constantly on and never turns off it will flash if the eject button is pressed but that's it is it busted permanently?

also theres a sticker under the blueray drive were the ribbon cable connects to the console should i remove that sticker and try plugging it in back there

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
i have some issues with my jailbroken ps3 and its blueray which stopped working after it (the blue ray) was unplugged and then plugged back in the blue light is constantly on and never turns off it will flash if the eject button is pressed but that's it is it busted permanently?

also theres a sticker under the blueray drive were the ribbon cable connects to the console should i remove that sticker and try plugging it in back there
Looks like whoever did your CFW did not re-attach it(re married) i never had that issue, maybe that person swapped your bluray? You can attach it and see what happens

TherealDarknes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like whoever did your CFW did not re-attach it(re married) i never had that issue, maybe that person swapped your bluray? You can attach it and see what happens
No it worked after a repair guy plugged it in after I opened it up to see about wifi repairs I unplugged the blueray and then plugged it back it's all the way it should be but there's a sticker covering up the end that connects to the blueray I'm wondering If I should remove that to see?

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No it worked after a repair guy plugged it in after I opened it up to see about wifi repairs I unplugged the blueray and then plugged it back it's all the way it should be but there's a sticker covering up the end that connects to the blueray I'm wondering If I should remove that to see?
Are you talking about the sticker which holds both the bluetooth/wifi cable in place? Or the sticker in the middle of the blu-ray's drive ribbon cable?

TherealDarknes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you talking about the sticker which holds both the bluetooth/wifi cable in place? Or the sticker in the middle of the blu-ray's drive ribbon cable?
theres a sticker on the bottom of where the blueray cable connects to the blueray drive itself

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
theres a sticker on the bottom of where the blueray cable connects to the blueray drive itself
Oh, that one, now I understand, some consoles have it, its like a security thingy, not move around
So your bluray worked but not anymore?
I just love those repeair(mod) guys, here.in serbia you can get a downgrade/cfw for 20-40$, I do it for 10$ and use Noctua thermal paste

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD