nicksasa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
W.I.P. :
Online savedata db (using XML files )
This is almost done, however i still don't know which method i will use to let users upload their savedata, probably this will have to be done by using a PC

buffdog

Trophies
XP
Country
links dont work brv
blink.gif
yaywii.gif

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
xflak40 said:
yes i wad successful

using bluedump (non-fakesigning version) all u need to do is find 00000001000000F9 IOS (which is IOS249) and pack it into a wad (i think u need to press 1 or something, i can't remember)

make sure u create a folder in the root of your sd card called "BLUEDUMP", and inside that folder create another folder called "WAD" or "WADS", u will get an error if these folders are not present

How long is it supposed to take?

I am trying this with the alpa 3 version and it just sits there at 'Backing up savedata . . .'

Oh hang on - It works for gamesaves and titles but hangs at 'backing up savedata' for any system title
wtf.gif

Tristar

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I've twigged it!

I was doing a Savedata on an IOS - didn't realise there were more options left and right
laugh.gif

Works great

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
has any1 tried dumping the same wad twice? does it overwrite the original, or create a copy? If it overwrites it, i'd like to request that it create a copy (ie. *(2).wad), that way, if some1 were to dump IOS249, then install a dif version of IOS249 and dump that, they would still have both versions saved to the card (otherwise it would require the user rename the dumped wads between dumps)

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Bloodlust said:
Can someone provide mirrors? I do not wish to register just to download from the official site..
frown.gif

nicksasa said:
QUOTE(HiBit @ Feb 14 2010, 07:50 PM) Thanks nicksasa, i like this tool. But if the fakesign version is ready, can you upload booth to a free hoster where we can download it without registration?
Fakesign
Normal

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Dialexio said:
Bloodlust said:
Can someone provide mirrors? I do not wish to register just to download from the official site..
frown.gif

nicksasa said:
QUOTE(HiBit @ Feb 14 2010, 07:50 PM) Thanks nicksasa, i like this tool. But if the fakesign version is ready, can you upload booth to a free hoster where we can download it without registration?
Fakesign
Normal

Thanks, despite what your siggy states...
rolleyes.gif

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm using Alpha 3 and I've got system menu 4.2U and cios249 r17

I'm trying to dump my game to a wad file (Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 5).

I've tried both the normal version and the fakesign version, but I always get a stack dump. I tried to find a log file, but it didn't create one on my sd card.

skyknight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doh...just tested this out...seems pretty sweet...

When backing up any savedata for Super Mario Brother - the NES VC version, the savedata saves to "WII_ FAGE - Super Mario Bros." WITH the "." at the end.

I think that "." at the end of the folder name is causing a problem in Windows.
When I try to access the folder, I get an error:
---------------------------
Savedata
SD:\BlueDump\Savedata\WII_ FAGE - Super Mario Bros. refers to a location that is unavailable. It could be on a hard drive on this computer, or on a network. Check to make sure that the disk is properly inserted, or that you are connected to the Internet or your network, and then try again. If it still cannot be located, the information might have been moved to a different location.
OK

That "." also causes a problem in Ubuntu...I wasn't able to see the folder when I tried with Ubuntu.

What I found to fix it was, put the SD card back into the Wii, fired up FTPii on the Wii, connected with my fav FTP app, then I was able to remove the "." in the folder name and life is good again.
biggrin.gif

ChaosEnergy

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I always get

ISFS_Open for title/00000001/000000fa failed -106

using alpha3

what am i doing wrong?

i m trying to dump cios250 v19 ios57

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
You're not supposed to press A and browse into the title. When the title is highlighted, you're supposed to press 1, and then select what you want to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/3aCbNk8 lol smart keyboard