Bleach Anime ending very soon

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's always Katekyu Hitman Reborn. *-*
Why are guys arguing about which is better? You make it sound like it's impossible to read/watch all three of them(Naruto, OP, Bleach). '-'

There's a lot of anime that's ended and the manga's still ongoing though you pointed out one that's actually quite good. I'm playing Flame Rumble XX and have never seen the anime nor read a chapter of the manga and from what I found out, this series is pretty good. I'm considering reading it now.

DarkraiHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
There's a lot of anime that's ended and the manga's still ongoing though you pointed out one that's actually quite good. I'm playing Flame Rumble XX and have never seen the anime nor read a chapter of the manga and from what I found out, this series is pretty good. I'm considering reading it now.

It's soooo worth the read, although you might want to skip the first 30-60 chapters. The story takes ages to start but when it does, it's one hell of a ride.

Ziko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm probably going to start Reborn at the Inheritance Ceremony Arc soon. Since the game itself covers the early arcs up to the Future Final Battle Arc and I'm caught up with some other series as well. This is an awesome series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1