Hardware Black UK Wii firmware

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It most likely has 4.3E, which means you will most likely need one of the games listed in this guide in order to softmod it.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zizer said:
it is exclusion or lucky
Yeah, I guess so. When she bought it, I researched it to see whether or not I would need to borrow Brawl from a friend. My one friend was going to lend it to me, but then she opened it and we saw that it was on 4.2U.

Everywhere I looked said that it should be on 4.3U, but I don't know. Saved me some time and effort though.

rikuumi

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I bought console only off from eBay so I'm not sure of that. Shame I have Brawl but since it's pal Wii and pal game no use for it :/ Need to buy the lego game for 35€ eww..

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
rikuumi said:
Well I bought console only off from eBay so I'm not sure of that. Shame I have Brawl but since it's pal Wii and pal game no use for it :/ Need to buy the lego game for 35€ eww..
Its ok mate, its holding its value because of that so you can buy it, and then resell it once you have hacked with it. May even make a profit. I lost roughly £7 doing it. Hacking my system was worth more than £7 to me

codmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not get Yu-gi-oh 5D Wheliee Breakers,I heard its cheaper like 30-25 euros i think.and works on all wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1