Homebrew black screen + no luma3ds and hourglass

ponching27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it could . . . or it may not. see its not pre-flashed so you will need a console that can load it . . . a working ds or dsi or 3ds (or any variant of these consoles) will be needed to set up the exploit on the sd card

the card i linked comes with ntrboot (literally) on it . . . not just the ability to use it
This one sir
https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/...4l.searchlist.list.45.5ed71bbeHnjdSC&search=1

All i need is to insert this.. I dont need a working 3ds.. Because my 3ds wont open

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I still dont get how a kid can go 2 years without whining like hell about something like that. Kids would make a terrible racket after just a hour of losing something yet you say they went 2 years? And how didnt the wife know? Does she simply not care that a 200+$ item that was given to the kid just either stopped working or disappeared? If the child was not using the 3ds even after a few days I would start to question whats wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol