Homebrew black screen + no luma3ds and hourglass

ponching27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello guys once again i need help.. after finishing plailect guide i reboot it and the 3ds have black screen again then i cant go to luma 3ds config and to hourglass9.. is it brick?? please help me guys

D

Deleted User

Do you have "arm9loaderhax.bin" file and the "luma" folder on your SD card? Those are required for the 3DS to boot, so it would be a bad idea to delete them.

D

Deleted User

If your 3ds boots on then the blue led goes out itself in 3 seconds,you are not bricked.

Last edited by ,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say that you finished the guide, what exactly is the last step that you completed? What were you doing before you started to get the black screen?

ponching27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the last step in arm9loaderhax.. installing cias.. but i accidentally delete all the files.. but i have a backup of those files.. even the nand.. is there a way to restore to original firmware then do the process again

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the last step in arm9loaderhax.. installing cias.. but i accidentally delete all the files.. but i have a backup of those files.. even the nand.. is there a way to restore to original firmware then do the process again
So, you installed arm9loaderhax, restored your nand backup and injected fbi into the hs app?

The part where you bricked was installing the fbi, homebrew launcher and luma updater cia's?

When the blue power light stays on without the sd card that means that something is very wrong. Restoring a nand backup may not be so easy.

Have your tried placing the arm9loaderhax.bin from decrypt9 directly in the root of your sd card? Also try using a different sd card.

If you can not get the arm9loaderhax.bin from any program to load from the root of your sd card and you can not boot into the recovery mode your only option may be to get a hardmod.

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i power without sdcard black screen blue led light stays on power indicator..
snip

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So, you installed arm9loaderhax, restored your nand backup and injected fbi into the hs app?

The part where you bricked was installing the fbi, homebrew launcher and luma updater cia's?

When the blue power light stays on without the sd card that means that something is very wrong. Restoring a nand backup may not be so easy.

Have your tried placing the arm9loaderhax.bin from decrypt9 directly in the root of your sd card? Also try using a different sd card.

If you can not get the arm9loaderhax.bin from any program to load from the root of your sd card and you can not boot into the recovery mode your only option may be to get a hardmod.
Yeah this is your last chance op

ponching27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that the big problem.. i cant get to hourglass.. what is hardmod? and how can i do that?

edit: wtf soldering? i cant do that.. is there another option? how to make arm9loaderhax.bin works?

Last edited by ponching27,

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that the big problem.. i cant get to hourglass.. what is hardmod? and how can i do that?
Wait could you show me your root of your sd the luma folder and the payload folder maybe something is wrong with your payloads. A toturial to do it yourself can be found here and a list of people you could pay to do it can be found here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins