madmogga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Help.

I am using Wii 4.0 - CISO 249 rev13 and usbloader in a channel,

Last night i started by installing games onto my hard drive using WBFS manager - all worked find (few minor tweeks for the 002 error in some games) i then used the usb loader to rip my disks to the hard drive all went well and tested the first few. i then got carried away and ripped all my games to the hard drive.

now none of the games work all i get is a black screen... the wii works fine, runs and loads games via the dvd drive, usb loader boots up and shows all the games and cover corectly but when i click on one to load i just get a black screen and nothing else.

Anyone got any ideas why they should suddenly happen even on games the where working ???????

going to try and fix this tonigh when i get home but if anyone has any suggestions on what to try first i would be greatful

had i bricked my wii ????? should i re install the ISO

help please

thanks

Det1re

det1re.de
Trophies
Website
det1re.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
How could you have "bricked [your] Wii" when it "works fine".

I suggest you should try reading your HDD in your favourite WBFS Manager. If it succeds and all games are shown re-attach it to your Wii and try again. The problem might already be fixed at this point. If it fails remove all ISO's and reformat the drive. Then start over.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo