Bioshock Infinite - What were your impressions?

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a great game for sure, but once you beat it, you sort of wish it had replay value of some sort. There's always 1999 mode, but it'd be cool if they took it a step further and let us go back between areas and also gave us more optional quests. I think they could reason going back to the earlier parts of the game with Elizabeth's tear ability (except I don't think she has that much control), that way not everything is in ruin when you go back. Aside from that, the lack of quicksave kinda sucked, but I don't think anyone can really complain much about this game.

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
I liked the game! I must admit I had to look up some of the backstory online, didn't quite figure out everything myself, even though I got most of the voxophones... I didn't really know about combining vigors either, although I think I probably triggered at least a few of the combinations "by accident" without knowing that it was a combination. :P But yeah, the story did interest me enough that I wanted to keep playing to get the rest of the story!

I don't really care much about replay value for games because I have too many other games to play, so I hardly ever replay any games... :P

Deviousness

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DUDE!!! infinite was amazing!! I played the shit out of that game!! I have nothing bad to say about it besides the excessive amount of shooting involved (way more than the original bio shock games). but considering that im not a FPS guy anymore and I liked it, that's good.

Story- 9/10 (I cant give it 10/10 because there were some inconsistencies within the the story)
Gameplay- 7/10 (too mush shooting, its like a slaughter fest!!)
Graphics- 10/10 (absolutely phenomenal! for a FPS, but im playing on a BEAST PC, so they may be different on console)

I could write for hours about how awesome this game is, but that can all be replaced with you actually experiencing the game for you're self!! so do me a favor and PLAY THE GAME!!

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway