Hacking Biggest SD Card that works with a SuperCard?

DAXP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Or a microSD card. Right now I'm using a 32MB microSD card with a converter that came with my cellphone.

DAXP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Really?! I have a spare 4GB card right beside me. I had used it for music on my GP2X before getting a 20GB iPod (Free - gotta love brothers that don't use stuff anymore >_>). I couldn't figure out how to format it in Linux, can't make it FAT in Windows (FAT32 is the only option), and my only boot CD with a partitioner doesn't work. I'm not sure why.

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
First of all use this software to format your SD card, not tried it myself found it on a quick google search.

Once you have patched a game it should save automatically, providing you told it to save to the SD card.

DAXP

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome! Thanks a lot! Saves me a bit of money and time.

And I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean it saves on it's own, or it saves if I use the normal save features? I've tested it with three games, Pokemon Diamond, Phoenix Wright, and Trauma Center. I've tried all sorts of things, like saving and restarting the DS, saving and just going back to the supercard menu, going over to the 'Saver' thing and telling it to save to the SD card before starting and trying one of the first two, etc.,.. I'm probably overlooking something VERY simple. _> I knew it'd be something simple. Thanks for the link to that program though, it helped a LOT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo