www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

BeUp 0.3e fixed released

MSN messenger for DS

HtheB has released 0.3e fixed of BeUp.
HtheB said:
This is a patched version of the Beup Live 0.3e DLDI ROM for Nintendo DS by HtheB.
Microsoft sometimes changes the IP-address of the MSN Passport server so the ROM can't connect.
The problem is that the ROM is using hardcoded IP-adresses instead of looking up the server's DNS.
So until a version which supports DNS-lookups has been released I'll patch the ROM with a new IP whenever it changes.
Simply put, this fixes the problem with "SSL connect failed".
Enjoy
smile.gif

icon11.gif
Download at Source

RexNebular

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DNS lookup could easily be added but HtheB hasn't release the source code to the latest version yet (it's GPL, so legally he has to). Without the source, the best we can do is hex edit the binary to change the IP.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The source code for v0.3 has been released (actually someone else uploaded this and not the author, so someone managed to pry it from HtheB cold dead hands! lol)

http://rapidshare.com/files/126871542/beup_src.zip.html

Coders, be sure to download that before Rapidshare pulls it (might happen if it remains inactive for too long).

ECJanga

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Downloaded it! I always wanted to get my hands on the source code of this nice app. I know some of C++, but not specific DS code. So gonna see what I can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, what's pokerogue?