Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

BeUp 0.3D Fixed version

Updated support for R4, M3S, MMD

beup.png
HtheB has released an updated version of BeUp 0.3D that fixes compatibility problems on the R4 DS, M3 DS Simply and MMD users.
HtheB said:
Great news for M3 Simply, R4DS and MMD users!

I updated Beup Live 0.3d (Fixed) and should now also work with all flashcards!
download.gif
Download BeUp 0.3D (Fixed)

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
The other versions haven't worked for me and this one doesn't seem to be working either. I can play games like Mario Kart online no problem but running BeUp... nope

It tries to connect using firmware setup, then after trying to aquire host from DHCP it says: Cannot connect.

I'd love to get this app working but it seems to just not to want to
frown.gif

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
moloko23

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
The other versions haven't worked for me and this one doesn't seem to be working either. I can play games like Mario Kart online no problem but running BeUp... nope

It tries to connect using firmware setup, then after trying to aquire host from DHCP it says: Cannot connect.

frown.gif

moloko23

Try loading a commercial game with Wi-Fi available, (Mario Kart DS,Club House Games,etc.)
And be sure it can connect using the slot 1 connection settings -I can´t connect with my other settings
unsure.gif
-
Then reboot your DS and try again, it should work.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

frown.gif

moloko23

Try loading a commercial game with Wi-Fi available, (Mario Kart DS,Club House Games,etc.)
And be sure it can connect using the slot 1 connection settings -I can´t connect with my other settings
unsure.gif
-
Then reboot your DS and try again, it should work.
Lagman, you could try setting the DS IP, Gateway and DNS manually.

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Lagman, you could try setting the DS IP, Gateway and DNS manually.

That´s the thing, I can´t, it always loads the firmware settings for some reason.
So doing what I said is a nice solution
grog.gif

@fli_guy84

This is the missing version of BeUp every other flashcart has a version already.

Grab yours HERE

moloko23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Swaziland
Oh ya I use the R4 DS, with a 2GB Sandisk Ultra II MicroSD by the way.

The same thing happens to me, eventough I tap "Use Custom", it still says it's connecting using firmware setup.

I'll try your trick and see if when I load Mario Kart and then reboot and load BeUp it might work...

Edit: Mario Kart works but when I reboot and load BeUp it does the same thig and says it can't connect
frown.gif
I don't undertand whats wrong, why won't it work for me and so many other people have success with this app?

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
How long do you have to wait for the 'doing handshake' stuff? Cause this version does not seem to be different than previous ones for me.. I put the .nds file on my root, launch it, and it automatically launches the MSN menu (without first going to the acces point menu). Does this mean that it connects with Wi-Fi? Afterwards, I typ in my mail adress and password and, how surprising, it doesn't connect. I have a R4 DS and a nintendo wifi usb stick, which (with the help of some drivers and online manuals) is recognised as a wireless network. Other commercial games do work with Wi-Fi, though.. :'(

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
How long do you have to wait for the 'doing handshake' stuff? Cause this version does not seem to be different than previous ones for me.. I put the .nds file on my root, launch it, and it automatically launches the MSN menu (without first going to the acces point menu). Does this mean that it connects with Wi-Fi? Afterwards, I typ in my mail adress and password and, how surprising, it doesn't connect. I have a R4 DS and a nintendo wifi usb stick, which (with the help of some drivers and online manuals) is recognised as a wireless network. Other commercial games do work with Wi-Fi, though.. :'(

You´re indeed connected.
What error are you getting?

It takes for me to connect 20-30 seconds.

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

You´re indeed connected.
What error are you getting?

It takes for me to connect 20-30 seconds.
'
That's really funny, cause I didn't plugged my usb stick in
rofl2.gif
And I just found out I messed up with my connection settings a bit to much; even commercial games won't connect (infact, I can't get through Nintendo's Test connection).

But with beup I normally get something with server or something like that.

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I patched it.. succesfully it said..
But I always had problems with beup and other online homebrews, just thought that it would finally work now.

QUOTE said:
I was only able to input my data when I was connected...
Had this with earlier versions to., and I know it's not normal what I have.

Swordmyth

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It connects but at the end it always tells me 401 Wrong password and Authentication failed.

I know the password was entered correctly.

EDIT: Never mind got it working.

fryguy

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool i finally got it too work, i wish it would support ICQ too as thats what i use more. (msn is for kids imo)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo