• Thread starter KingpinSlim
  • Start date
  • Views 1,800
  • Replies 13
  • Likes 2
K

KingpinSlim

OP
I used to be really into collection XDKs (Xbox Development Kits).

By now they are all gone since a lot of collectors overseas really wanted to own one of the very few german XDKs around and all i am left with are dumps of the drives.

I have quite a random assortment of system utilities, but also two unfinished games.
Among the tools is "Ping13 Super Sysmon 02012008"

One of them seems to be an early Alpha of Anno 1404 (which had no console release) and the remake of DuckTales in Beta.

Anyone else find something of interest on their Devkits?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not a lot of people here own Devkits.
Assembergames.com is pretty much the place to be for Dev related subjects.

I meself also got quite a collection of beta software for various systems.
Sadly, only digital copies.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Yeah, i know how it is.

Alphas/Betas on disc are far rarer than just finding something interresting on the drives.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Almost got me hands on a debug copy of Eternal Sonata a few months ago.

Wow, thats awesome!

I only collect retail nowadays. Still looking for an affordable PC Engine with CD or Turbografx/Supergrafx with CD, but i doubt i will have any success with that anytime soon.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
Well, why not join assemblergames or se7ensins? Those are propably the best places to find people willing to trade/sell such things.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
I sold my Devkit on Se7ensins and i met a lot of friendly people there.
I can not vouch for every member, but generally speaking it's a much friendlier community than most of gbatemp.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I got me some beta's of a resident evil game for PSX on disc and another one (to lazy to dig into my collection on the attic.)
I used to have 3 beta's for Dreamcast games, but i sold them when somebody offered my a price i couldn't refuse, don't know the titles anymore.

Wow, thats awesome!

I only collect retail nowadays. Still looking for an affordable PC Engine with CD or Turbografx/Supergrafx with CD, but i doubt i will have any success with that anytime soon.

I own a PC-Engine Duo RX and PC-Engine Duo R (I preffer the RX, cause i modded it for RGB output (dunno about the R, never looked it up)
It was relative cheap, back then, i payed around €140 shipping from Japan to Belgium included for the RX and around €120 for the R. Always wanted a PC-Engine GT (Portable one) but never did cause i lost intrest in collecting
retro consoles. I sold my AmigaCD32 a few months back and i had a full setup of Sega MegaDrive I + MegaCD2 + 32x with multibios and regioswitches, but in Belgium it doens't go as much as i wanted :/ so i pulled it and stored it with my other retro stuff

K

KingpinSlim

OP
@DinohScene: Yeah, that's exactly what i meant as well.
One person in particular really annoyed me.
He kept flamebaiting and got extremely angry when i disagreed with him, so he kept sending me PMs insulting me.
He just didn't stop, even though i refused to even reply. I ended up having to report him.
I really don't get people like that.

@DjoeN: I'm from germany and as it happens i am actually looking for a Duo. Are you interested in selling it? Is it still functional? Does it include accessories?

Reactions: DinohScene

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

[USER=31928]@DjoeN
: I'm from germany and as it happens i am actually looking for a Duo. Are you interested in selling it? Is it still functional? Does it include accessories?[/USER]
I must disappoint you :/, The PC-Engines are complete (2 controllers and all needed cables) are not for sale. (and yes, the're in perfect condition and working)
But i do have a "Panasonic FZ-1 R.E.A.L. 3DO" that i want to sell (if it still works) :P Really i don't even know if it still works, it did last time, 15 years ago, and to be fully honest, the hardware is f*** as hell, like it powers on 1 out of 3 tries)

Last edited by DjoeN,
K

KingpinSlim

OP
Thats to bad, i was really hoping you were selling. Maybe i will find one in good condition for a decent price someday. Still hoping.
Not really interested in 3DO, it is an interesting console, but the games do not appeal to me.
Most Duos i have seen on eBay go for ridiculous prices. Extremely expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-