Homebrew [Beta] NTR 3DS corruptions plugin

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I have a new reaction image for when I see something I wish I hadn't seen.
vf94aNv.jpg

Victorum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Really nice plugin! :)
Works well on Animal Crossing : New Leaf, however it does crash the game quite often.
I didn't manage to get it working on MK7, NSMB2, but I might have named the folders wrong.
Just a few suggestions:
- Controling the frequency of the corruptions would be perfect.
- Changing the trigger key would be great, as D-Pad is needed in a few menus, activating the corruption too soon, and therefore crashing the game more often.
(Just dreaming, but...) Having a rough control on the memory area that is being corrupted would be awesome (to determine what area corrupts what part of the game, and so on..).

Anyway, thank you for making this :)

Reactions: Deleted User

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
eh this only seems courrpt the grapichs and textures and not any code of the game if it courrpted that it would be even better and glitcher

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
eh this only seems courrpt the grapichs and textures and not any code of the game if it courrpted that it would be even better and glitcher
It does corrupt the music, though. And sometimes I feel like I'm going faster in NSMB2, but that may only be a placebo effect.

Kloklopfer

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Too stable for my ds... I managed to crash a game but just once. Would a buttoncombo to enable an "unsecure" mode were it corrupts faster or more bytes possible?

Last edited by Kloklopfer,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o