In the downloader i was missing the following
cIOS202[57]-v5
* cIOS223[37-38]-v4
* cIOS222[38]-v5
* cIOS224[57]-v5
* cIOS249[57]-v19
* cIOS250[37]-v19
* cMIOS-MPv0.2-v4
so i put the sd card pack in my laptop booted the program and tried to redownload them. Now the downloader is skipping the cios's now its just stuck at unpacking base wad ios38-64-v3610 please help!
can u confirm that u have a "modules" folder saved in the same place as "NUS Auto Downloader.exe"

either way, try redownloading the program and starting fresh

if u are still getting errors, try updating/installing your .NET framework 3.5 or trying another computer

zloty

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have been away from this community for a long, long looooong time (I was most active during the gba flash scene)

And now I'm back as I've just got myself a Wii this morning, and used this program to have it modded and playing snes9x by the afternoon =)

And I have come here to give XFlak my strongest praise and worship for this simply amazing and simple guide

Spending a couple of nights trying to read deep into the Wii scene to make sure I understand all the terminology and don't brick my Wii, this program just brings all that information together and wraps it up in a convenient package that just works

I also somehow came across your auto-setup program for SNEEK, which I didn't find on these boards but once again wrapped up everything you need to know about the program into a few clicks.

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Thank you once again!

Do tell me sir XFlak knight, surely there is a way to donate to your greatness?

EseHomes

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zloty said:
Via paypal to [email protected]
biggrin.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
EseHomes said:
zloty said:
Via paypal to [email protected]
biggrin.gif
Donations can now be made via paypal to [email protected]

If you make a donation, send me a PM or an email (at the same address) and as my way of saying thanks for your donation, I'll reveal to you one of the functional easter eggs hidden in NUS Auto Downloader

mattie01

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, just wanted to ask a quick question and apolpgise for not reading though all of this thread. but will this work on a wii clip v3 modded wii?

i have been out of the scene since pretty the 3.3 days.
frown.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
NUS Auto Downloader for Windows
Version 4.1.6 RELEASED

NUSAD 4.1.6 Changelog
  • Added Support to Modify Virgin 4.3U and 4.3E Wii's (Virgin 4.3J/K Wii's cannot yet be modified)
  • Added "Advanced Custom Downloads" feature (and moved "User-Defined Custom Downloads" from the main menu to this page).
    This is for more advanced users, and is capable of patching IOSs, and changing the version/slot numbers of cIOSs/IOSs.
    I also improved a lot upon "User-Defined Custom Downloads".
  • Added Support to Modify Wii's under System Menu Version 2.2
  • Added a USB-Loader Forwarder Channel to extra brick protection (this will allow you to launch homebrew without using an exploit in the event of accidental update)
  • Removed the option to download Stub IOSs from the download wizard
  • Fixed bug in the download wizard where IOS30 was not downloaded when installing System Menu 3.2
  • Fixed bug in MMM Configurator, now it writes "AutoloadIOS=" (instead of "ciosversion=", which is the term used in the Wad Manager config file)
  • Due to popular demand, I've set up a PayPal account. If you want, you can send donations via PayPal to [email protected] (just think of what I could do if I had something better than notepad to program with!)
    If you do make a donation, PM me on gbatemp or send me an email (at the same email address), and as a way of saying thanks, I will reveal one of NUSAD's functional Easter Eggs to you.
  • Added the following files to the Download Database:
    • Twilight Hack
    • Smash Stack
    • Indiana Pwns
    • LoadMii v0.3 (Twilight Version)
    • Trucha Bug Restorer v1.13
    • USB-Loader Forwarder Channel
    • IOS41v3091 (on archived downloads page)
    • Added a new Priiloader hacks.ini (to replace the previous 3) that has ALL the Priiloader hacks in it for all System Menu's
  • Other minor changes.

xakmad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
incredible work, xflak
bow.gif

i went from 4.1e to 4.2e (dont know why...
huh.gif
) a month back
since then a game (ea sports more workouts) doesnt work in cfgusbloader
it just stops after warning/nunchuck screens

so hoping this will help get it back - fingers crossed - i'll let you know

(v odd, have the same iso222 and fix#002 setttings, and it goes to black screen, a burnt disc (hardmodded!) gives a #0002 but generic wii patcher cant find a #0002 to fix)

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xFlak, very nice app, with some really good features. Thanks and Congrats.

I was looking at this to see if I could somehow find an easy way of downloading every ios needed to make a FULL nand for sneek(4.2) and pack them in a wad, to add this to my guide, but it just seems that no matter what I do there seems to be some uncertainty (on my part) about the versions of ios that should be used. Could you help with that or possibly add it as an option in your app ? or maybe just point me in the right direction.

Any help would be much appreciated.

I don't want to be a nuisance, if this is the case tell me to bugger off and I'll find another way.
laugh.gif

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChokeD said:

I was looking at this to see if I could somehow find an easy way of downloading every ios needed to make a FULL nand for sneek(4.2) and pack them in a wad, to add this to my guide, but it just seems that no matter what I do there seems to be some uncertainty (on my part) about the versions of ios that should be used. Could you help with that or possibly add it as an option in your app ? or maybe just point me in the right direction.

I don't want to be a nuisance, if this is the case tell me to bugger off and I'll find another way.
laugh.gif
Just get the update package from the modify any wii guide should have all the IOS's in wad format that you need for your region

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ChokeD said:

laugh.gif

From the batch download page, enter "I" to select all active IOSs (this will select all active IOSs that came with the 4.2 update, except IOS61 which grabs the latest version), then u will also need to select a SM IOS and a SM (ie. IOS70 and 4.2X). Then hit "D" to download, then hit "S" to save the download cue, this cue is saved in the same folder as NUSAD, and it is something users can easily share with one another. If you want a non-patched system menu IOS instead, go to the archived downloads page, then mark them for download, then hit "D" to download then, then "S+" to ADD them to your existing download cue. FYI, u can also grab the *.app files required to compile sneek and add them to the download cue in a similar manner (doesn't yet support grabbing just the 0000000e.app from IOS80, only from IOS70 for now, but u can just grab IOS80 instead... make sure to adjust the options first to keep the 00000001 folder, otherwise u will have to unpack the wad to get at the 0000000e.app, the settings file, like the download cue can easily be transferred among users)

I will PM u with a little extra info I don't want to say publicly on the forums
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(xakmad @ Jul 18 2010, 01:09 PM) (v odd, have the same iso222 and fix#002 setttings, and it goes to black screen, a burnt disc (hardmodded!) gives a #0002 but generic wii patcher cant find a #0002 to fix)
You shouldn't need to have fix 002 error turned on unless u are using really old versions of the cIOS. But that shouldn't be the cause of your problem. It could be a bad rip, or it could not like IOS222 for some reason, I don't know, but try IOS249rev19[57] or [38] with default settings (no 002 fix). But this is a question better suited to the configurable USB loader thread.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
what to say about this new release: Love it.
yaywii.gif

and i am still looking forward to a gui version
grog.gif

Thank you so much for all your hard work.
bow.gif

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
longtom1 said:
ChokeD said:

laugh.gif
Just get the update package from the modify any wii guide should have all the IOS's in wad format that you need for your region
This would seem the easiest way for a noob to get what he needs for SNEEK nand right now and I had thought about that, but didn't know if someone would have an easier way to achieve all the ios/wads or not so I figured I would ask the NUSAD GURU.
smile.gif

I may just add your suggestion to the guide for now until a better suggestion pops up.

@xFlack
I'm going to try that method you suggested myself, just to try it, but it may just be easier to go with longtom's suggestion for now as it's a tad more noob friendly for others.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man I just modded another wii this morning using the new version, and it blows my mind how easy it is now. not like the old TP days.

That being said I expect the next release to fuse itself to my wii and mod it hands free, install everything for me, and then cook me a nice dinner
smile.gif

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
ChokeD said:
@XFlak (edit)
I'm going to try that method you suggested myself, just to try it, but it may just be easier to go with longtom's suggestion for now as it's a tad more noob friendly for others.
I don't think its more noob friendly... this is all u would have tell people

1) download NUSAD
2) download and save this (hypothetical) download_cue.bat file to the same folder you saved NUSAD (assuming some1 has made download_cue's in advance)
3) load NUSAD, from the main menu, type "L" to load the download cue, then "Y" to begin downloading
4) wait for the downloads to finish, then u will find all the wads in the WAD folder

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
ChokeD said:
@XFlak (edit)
I don't think its more noob friendly... this is all u would have tell people

1) download NUSAD
2) download and save this (hypothetical) download_cue.bat file to the same folder you saved NUSAD (assuming some1 has made download_cue's in advance)
3) load NUSAD, from the main menu, type "L" to load the download cue, then "Y" to begin downloading
4) wait for the downloads to finish, then u will find all the wads in the WAD folder
Well, I guess this is what I'm saying, I don't have that .bat file and until then I have to re-write the guide to use something until then, because what was in the guide is not going to work now because of the 4.3 update on Ninty servers.

XFlak

OP
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
tell me what files u want downloaded, and I'll make the download cue (or cues) for you.

I'm assuming u want all active IOSs, do u want patched SM IOSs or non-patched? What SM or SMs u want? U want cIOSs too?

I (or anyone really) can make any download cue for NUSAD in 5 - 30 seconds. So tell me what files u want in each download cue (if u want more than 1) and I will build the cue(s) for you

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
tell me what files u want downloaded, and I'll make the download cue (or cues) for you.

I'm assuming u want all active IOSs, do u want patched SM IOSs or non-patched? What SM or SMs u want? U want cIOSs too?

I (or anyone really) can make any download cue for NUSAD in 5 - 30 seconds. So tell me what files u want in each download cue (if u want more than 1) and I will build the cue(s) for you
PM'd response.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
right-o with this i can upgrade from 4.0E to 4.3E and keep all my homebrew right? so what steps do i need to take prepare etc. i have bootmii installed and nand backed up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol