TechAndrew

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
In the last few days, I've been trying to find a Brand New, Like New, or Complete in Box Fire Emblem Edition New Nintendo 3DS XL.

However, all I come across are scalpers, people who never respond, people who refuse to take pictures, trollers, and of course, "Out of Stock", but that's not something surprising (It's been months since its release.)

So, the reason I'm posting this thread is; What is the easiest way and/or best place(s) to get a Fire Emblem New Nintendo 3DS XL?

FYI: I'm on a hunt for a Dual IPS, "Non-Wobbly" Hinge New Nintendo 3DS XL, and any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Andrew21

TechAndrew

Untitled
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you didn't preorder or buy it on day one of release, your likely to only find the jacked up prices on ebay and amazon.

As for the Dual IPS screens, those tend to be on new versions only, mostly special editions so far. With that, it just points back to the first sentence.

Is there anyone on this website selling Fire Emblem New 3DS XLs with Dual IPS Screens?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1BDM1oBRJ8