OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I have a PHAT DS
loxrP.jpg
nJ4Oo.jpg

and a Fake R4 - I guess cause of this.. (wood R4 doesn't work on it)

I wan't to play new games! but I can't.
I heard AK2i with AKAIO have auto anti-piracy bypass on them - so I was thinking of buying one.
I live in Canada (more specifically Ontario - more specifically in the GTA)

I was wondering what's a good place to buy the AceKard 2i? (It has backwards compatibilty so it will work on my old phat DS - but does the AKAIO firmware work on the PHAT DS?)

ezbuy365's acekard's
I got this from shoptemp (but I couldn't find it on the acekard website's reseller section) and the price is nice - but i can't buy it at the $14.50 but the $15.90 instead cause I don't have money on my paypal account and is comming in 6-8 days...

I was wondering what's the cheapest place to buy it for Canada and cheapest or no shipping costs.
and if it's a good idea to get - I might get DSiXL or 3DS (but its like SUPER HIGHLY UNLIKELY - but just incase tingz astyllies)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What website is listed on your R4's box? It is possible you might be able to find some more up-to-date firmware for it.

bashscrazy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pokefreak2008 said:
shoptemp has stores and prices and ak2i with akaio is compatible with all. try shoptemp they are very reliable
Thanks - will do
biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lacius @ Mar 26 2011, 04:02 PM) What website is listed on your R4's box? It is possible you might be able to find some more up-to-date firmware for it.
I bought it like 3 years ago or something and the site is
http://www.r4dsl.net
however; mine is just plain R4 Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) (which the site does not care for anymore)

Should I only purchase from the Canadian sites? Or does it not matter? I just realized that ezbuy365 is from China. ( but it says free worldwide shipping plus I can add a 8 GB micro SD card in the MIX)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)