Best 'Original' Game - 2011

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wait, I'll have to go with Terraria.

It's just incredibly fun and while the idea isn't totally original, it does the whole construction/exploration type of thing better than Minecraft with more content and isn't reliant on mods to be fun. Every now and then my friend and I will get hooked on it for a week and we'll spend days straight staying up too late playing it. Fantastic game.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LA Noire. I absolutely love that game. Loved every second of it and bought all the DLC for it. I really hope theirs a sequel, however since Team Bondi was closed I doubt their will be. Additionally, I also loved Portal 2, Catherine, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. A bunch of others too. But the ones I mentioned are my favorites of 2011.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...does xenoblade count as an original game? I know there is this xenosaga thing, but I'm not sure if that is related.

Other: FAST racing league, ghost mania and fluidity on wiiware (okay, fluidity is from december 2010, but it's close enough).

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Ghost trick for sure for true originality, that game was excellent! As was 9 hours 9 persons 9 doors but i dont think the latter is "original" altho if it was then it would get my vote.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo